Obamacare upheld

Jamie_B

I will do my best to ignore that you giving me a link from bat shit crazy Alex Jones' website and point out that they are talking about the British Healthcare system, not Obamacare.

Try again

we are going to that..did you read the obomacare not even congress read it..you cannot treat stage 4 cancer just give them pain pills..you can choose to turn your head to the facts or open your eyes to the truth.

do you know Obomacare can refuse to give CPR to a dying elderly and it is for assisted sucide.

It is not just Obamacare.  I had to sign for my elderly relative to enter into a "nursing home."  I had a problem with the DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) paperwork.  It wasn't because of Obamacare.  It is because they are just as likely to die from the resuscitation than they are from whatever caused the issue to begin with.  A DNR also absolves (sort of) the "nursing home" from a disturbed relative from suing the "nursing home."  This was done some time ago, well before Obamacare came about and continues to this day as far as I am aware of.  I guess a person could call it assisted suicide and is one of the hardest decisions a person will ever have to make for anyone. 

we are going to that..did you read the obomacare not even congress read it..you cannot treat stage 4 cancer just give them pain pills..you can choose to turn your head to the facts or open your eyes to the truth.

Christ. The death panels garbage was politifact's 2009 lie of the year

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/dec/18/politifact-lie-year-death-panels/

Stop

YEAH OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH!!!!!11

263266_661839777176006_619429860_n.jpg

GUISE WAIT NO NEVER MIND CLOSE THEM THE TRUTH IS TALKING SNAKES

SHUT UP

YEAH OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH!!!!!11

263266_661839777176006_619429860_n.jpg

GUISE WAIT NO NEVER MIND CLOSE THEM THE TRUTH IS TALKING SNAKES

SHUT UP

that does not hurt my feelings you know..I know where I am goin!

that does not hurt my feelings you know..I know where I am goin!

round in circles chasin your tail/conspiracy theories?

obama death camp?

fortified idaho compound?

or did you mean a magical cloud city? will lando calrissian be there?

round in circles chasin your tail/conspiracy theories?

obama death camp?

fortified idaho compound?

or did you mean a magical cloud city? will lando calrissian be there?

coming from a man who lives in the past and does not accept the future..just look at your carson palmer avatar..Dalton is the new fresh..so live in the past and I will make a difference in the future! TTFN

coming from a man who lives in the past and does not accept the future..just look at your carson palmer avatar..Dalton is the new fresh..so live in the past and I will make a difference in the future! TTFN

Uhhh yeah it's Carson chowing down on a hot dog, it's not exactly flattering.

As much as atheists complain about fundamentalists and rightfully so sometimes some atheists can be just as militant and obnoxious from their end

Right because anyone who thinks Christianity is just as fucked up as any other religion, if not more so, must therefore be an atheist. 

FWIW though, feel free to cite one example of atheists doing anything militant that compares to even the smallest example of violence from any of the various Christian movements throughout history, or more modern ones from fundamentalists.  "Just as militant", my ass.  Not even an atheist myself but that's a crock of shit.

While we're busy declaring half the Muslim world terrorists, a few months ago we set these fuckers free and gave them back their guns and ammo stockpiles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree

For me, it's the pigheaded hypocrisy of most Christians that I find so abhorrent.

Right because anyone who thinks Christianity is just as fucked up as any other religion, if not more so, must therefore be an atheist. 

FWIW though, feel free to cite one example of atheists doing anything militant that compares to even the smallest example of violence from any of the various Christian movements throughout history, or more modern ones from fundamentalists.  "Just as militant", my ass.  Not even an atheist myself but that's a crock of shit.

While we're busily declaring half the Muslim world terrorists, a few months ago we set these fuckers free and gave them back their guns and ammo stockpiles:

For me, it's the pigheaded hypocrisy of most Christians that I find so abhorrent.

have I ever been militant? have I ever cussed at you? no. what is your point?

T-Dub, on 31 May 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

FWIW though, feel free to cite one example of atheists doing anything militant that compares to even the smallest example of violence from any of the various Christian movements throughout history, or more modern ones from fundamentalists. "Just as militant", my ass. Not even an atheist myself but that's a crock of shit.

While we're busy declaring half the Muslim world terrorists, a few months ago we set these fuckers free and gave them back their guns and ammo stockpiles:

Well Adam Kokesh might just be your guy then.

Further when I'm talking about militant, I'm talking about it as an adjective, example - "She's a militant feminist", not in the literal.

I dont dispute that alot has been done in the name of the Christian religon, I do dispute that those doing it in the name were following the message of Jesus.

??

I am familiar with this kook (and wondering when sedition became legal for that matter) but I'm not getting the point of your referencing him. 

He's recently called for an armed revolution.

Oh, and he's an atheist.  Well you got me; talking a bunch of crazy shit is totally the same thing as firebombing an abortion clinic.

See my edited post a few posts ago.

Further is violence not violence?

Archived