Mexico Issues stamp of Black Stereotyped Character

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BadassBengal
Dude, just stop. There's a difference between BJ comically making fun of the residents of the state of KY and the fucking country of Mexico being racist assholes with their little stamps. All black people will have certain facial and external features and what not, and basically something that links them in common. Not every fucking person who lives in Kentucky has something in common along that line. Just get the fuck out of here. Your logic is so out of wack that I find it unbelievable that you're even trying to argue it. Seriously, if you don't see anything wrong with what Mexico is fucking doing just because BJ made some comments about people in Kentucky having buckteeth or sleeping with their sisters, then you're a FUCKING adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear. It's the goddamn 21st century. Being racist is alot worse than making fun of somebody because they live in Kentucky. If you still don't get how offensive that shit is, then please stop breathing.

Guest BadassBengal
I still don't get how you think making fun of someone because they live in Kentucky is even CLOSE to making fun of someone because of their race. Just.... stop....

Guest steggyD
I did not say that it was OK for Mexico to do this, now did I? You are jumping to conclusions. I am saying that it is funny for BJ to find this offensive, yet he can make fun of a group of people at will. And if I were to make fun of black people, he would probably find that offensive. Governments in some southern states have begun to sue manufacturers of t-shirts that make fun of their state. It paints a bad image of the state. That's the same thing when it comes to race. Why not make fun of someone because of their race? Because it paints a bad image of their race. Hmm, see the similarities yet?

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 1 2005, 09:11 PM']I did not say that it was OK for Mexico to do this, now did I? You are jumping to conclusions. I am saying that it is funny for BJ to find this offensive, yet he can make fun of a group of people at will. And if I were to make fun of black people, he would probably find that offensive. Governments in some southern states have begun to sue manufacturers of t-shirts that make fun of their state. It paints a bad image of the state. That's the same thing when it comes to race. Why not make fun of someone because of their race? Because it paints a bad image of their race. Hmm, see the similarities yet?
[right][post="109690"][/post][/right][/quote]

:mellow:

Are you kidding me? Know what? Whatever. Imma just drop it.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:04 PM']I still don't get how you think making fun of someone because they live in Kentucky is even CLOSE to making fun of someone because of their race. Just.... stop....
[right][post="109686"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I can't change what state I was born and raised in, right? And you can't change what race you are, right? What defines your "race"? The area of the world that your ancestors came from. Well, my recent ancestors are all in Kentucky.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:14 PM'] :mellow:

Are you kidding me? Know what? Whatever. Imma just drop it.
[right][post="109693"][/post][/right][/quote]
Good, drop it. I wasn't even directing this at you. I was trying to help BJ out with his supposed "enlightenment".

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 1 2005, 09:14 PM']I can't change what state I was born and raised in, right? And you can't change what race you are, right? What defines your "race"? The area of the world that your ancestors came from. Well, my recent ancestors are all in Kentucky.
[right][post="109694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Just stop, dude. That is just INCREDIBLY FUCKING STUPID. There's nothing else I can say.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]Good, drop it. I wasn't even directing this at you. I was trying to help BJ out with his supposed "enlightenment".[/quote]

[i][b]I can show you actual evidence of people in Kentucky that look like those pictures.... Show me a young black kid that looks like that stamp, and I will be ok with it ...[/b][/i]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 1 2005, 08:31 PM']I can show you actual evidence of people in Kentucky that look like those pictures....[b]Show me a young black kid that looks like that stamp, and I will be ok with it ...[/b]
[right][post="109710"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.intothevoid.com/vampires/gary1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Just kidding :)

Guest steggyD
You know that that stamp is from a comic book that is an exaggeration. And now you will go and stamp a stereotypical picture of people from Kentucky looking like well, whatever. I'll promise you this much. I have seen even more hillbillies in New York than I have ever seen in Kentucky. And they are much smarter up here, just ask them. My question is, what is up with all this political correctness bullshit? I cannot make fun of homosexuals because, well, they're gay. I can't make fun of African Americans because they are black. I cannot make fun of Jews, because they are Jews. So, let's just make fun of Christians, people from Kentucky, and other groups that I suppose are just supposed to take it and laugh. But if you're a gay black Jew, call Al up and sue for as much money as possible. Fuck off, hypocrites.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 1 2005, 08:36 PM']You know that that stamp is from a comic book that is an exaggeration. And now you will go and stamp a stereotypical picture of people from Kentucky looking like well, whatever. I'll promise you this much. I have seen even more hillbillies in New York than I have ever seen in Kentucky. And they are much smarter up here, just ask them. My question is, what is up with all this political correctness bullshit? I cannot make fun of homosexuals because, well, they're gay. I can't make fun of African Americans because they are black. I cannot make fun of Jews, because they are Jews.[b] So, let's just make fun of Christians, people from Kentucky, and other groups that I suppose are just supposed to take it and laugh. But if you're a gay black Jew, call Al up and sue for as much money as possible. Fuck off, hypocrites.[/b]
[right][post="109717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

I said that before and was called a bigot :roll:

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Jul 1 2005, 09:35 PM'][img]http://www.intothevoid.com/vampires/gary1.jpg[/img]
Just kidding  :)
[right][post="109716"][/post][/right][/quote]

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Guest steggyD
big·ot [i]n.[/i] One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I know of some people like that...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]big·ot n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.[/quote]

[i][b]Actually I am the opposite of a Bigot I guess ..... I am not strongly partial to my own group or race (White) in fact I am more strict and critical of them. I don't belong to a religion, and ......

oh shit I do hate Christian Republicans though...... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Oh well this definition of Bigot would also apply to someone who didn't like Nazis, or Child Molesters, or Rapists etc etc ...... I shouldn't have to be impartial to stupidity , racism, or oppression. [/b][/i]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 1 2005, 09:36 PM']You know that that stamp is from a comic book that is an exaggeration. And now you will go and stamp a stereotypical picture of people from Kentucky looking like well, whatever. I'll promise you this much. I have seen even more hillbillies in New York than I have ever seen in Kentucky. And they are much smarter up here, just ask them. My question is, what is up with all this political correctness bullshit? I cannot make fun of homosexuals because, well, they're gay. I can't make fun of African Americans because they are black. I cannot make fun of Jews, because they are Jews. So, let's just make fun of Christians, people from Kentucky, and other groups that I suppose are just supposed to take it and laugh. But if you're a gay black Jew, call Al up and sue for as much money as possible. Fuck off, hypocrites.
[right][post="109717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Are you completely fucking insane? What's up with the political correctness? That's the kind of shit that you simply HAVE to be politically correct about. Racism isn't a fucking thing to joke about unless you're a fucking comedian, and it sure as fuck shouldn't be allowed on goddamn postal stamps. It's not about making fun of people, you asshole. Your argument is sooooo shitty. My problem with this shit is that it is so blatantly racist and they think that it's fucking ok. I mean, the goddamn president of the country made that comment just a few weeks ago about them wanting jobs that even blacks wouldn't take, and then they allow some shit like this to go on? Do you feel that this shit is ok? You can debate whether your faith is right/wrong to BJ. Is this all you truly have? If you're feeling bad because someone is making fun of Kentucky residents, then you're truly a fucking 10 year old puss. You don't see where we fucking came from, so of course you're ignorant to this shit. For shit like this to STILL be going on after SUPPOSEDLY accomplishing so much to pass the racial barriers, it's just fuckin insane. So, if you still support your shitty little idea that making fun of people because they live in Kentucky is as bad as being fucking RACIST, then you are a complete fucking MORON. If you have a problem with what they say about Christians, then go talk to em about it. When BJ made the post showing all the "fallacies" in the bible, where where you? Hiding in the shadows? If it was so appalling, then fucking speak up. This shit right here is beyond offending, so hell yea, I'm bitching abou it. Too damn bad if your ass doesn't understand.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote][img]http://www.intothevoid.com/vampires/gary1.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

[i][b]See I can even recognize that the pic is funny [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
:blink: :huh:

[quote][u]Kentucky Man Charged With Drunken Horse Riding  [/u]

SOMERSET, Ky. (AP) - A man has been charged with drunken driving - for riding a horse while allegedly intoxicated. Millard Greg Dwyer, 42, was arrested Sunday night after he rode his horse onto a downtown street in front of an off-duty state trooper, Somerset Police Lt. Allan Coomer said. Trooper Martin Wesley told local officers that Dwyer looked like he was about to fall off the horse.

Coomer said Dwyer admitted to being drunk and told officers that he had ridden the horse from Fishing Creek, which was about 5 miles away.[/quote]

Guest steggyD
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:48 PM']Are you completely fucking insane? What's up with the political correctness? That's the kind of shit that you simply HAVE to be politically correct about. Racism isn't a fucking thing to joke about unless you're a fucking comedian, and it sure as fuck shouldn't be allowed on goddamn postal stamps. It's not about making fun of people, you asshole. Your argument is sooooo shitty. My problem with this shit is that it is so blatantly racist and they think that it's fucking ok. I mean, the goddamn president of the country made that comment just a few weeks ago about them wanting jobs that even blacks wouldn't take, and then they allow some shit like this to go on? Do you feel that this shit is ok? You can debate whether your faith is right/wrong to BJ. Is this all you truly have? If you're feeling bad because someone is making fun of Kentucky residents, then you're truly a fucking 10 year old puss. You don't see where we fucking came from, so of course you're ignorant to this shit. For shit like this to STILL be going on after SUPPOSEDLY accomplishing so much to pass the racial barriers, it's just fuckin insane. So, if you still support your shitty little idea that making fun of people because they live in Kentucky is as bad as being fucking RACIST, then you are a complete fucking MORON. If you have a problem with what they say about Christians, then go talk to em about it. When BJ made the post showing all the "fallacies" in the bible, where where you? Hiding in the shadows? If it was so appalling, then fucking speak up. This shit right here is beyond offending, so hell yea, I'm bitching abou it. Too damn bad if your ass doesn't understand.
[right][post="109728"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Kid, listen. I'm not out there beating up any black people. I'm not not hiring people because of their race. I'm not denying anyone a seat at a table or a spot on the bus. I am no Christian, so I see no need to defend the Bible. I am only preaching of complete tolerance here, if we have to show any sort of tolerance at all. I am saying that if I should not be able to say that I think all black people are gangsters and I'm afraid to go near them because they might put a cap in my ass for wearing the wrong colors, then I should not be able to say that all people from Kentucky are dumb inbred rednecks that watch Nascar, or that all people who believe abortion is wrong are dumb brainwashed Christians. You find it offensive because someone is telling you about it. Be honest, how many Mexican stamps are you going to come across in your lifetime anyways. And maybe the Mexican President has a point. I don't see too many people, white or black, wanting to take the jobs that these Mexicans are coming up here to take. But I suppose it would be wrong for me to say that the black people are too busy selling crack, right? But what if I said that the Kentuckians are too busy fucking their sisters? Would it be funny? I'm sorry you don't get my point, but stop being so angry about the god damned stamps and read.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:56 PM'] :blink:   :huh:
Kentucky Man Charged With Drunken Horse Riding 

SOMERSET, Ky. (AP) - A man has been charged with drunken driving - for riding a horse while allegedly intoxicated. Millard Greg Dwyer, 42, was arrested Sunday night after he rode his horse onto a downtown street in front of an off-duty state trooper, Somerset Police Lt. Allan Coomer said. Trooper Martin Wesley told local officers that Dwyer looked like he was about to fall off the horse.

Coomer said Dwyer admitted to being drunk and told officers that he had ridden the horse from Fishing Creek, which was about 5 miles away.
[right][post="109738"][/post][/right][/quote]
[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=6448"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=6448[/url]

[quote]Man Pulled From Women's Outhouse Tank
Teenager Reports Seeing Man's Face In Toilet

POSTED: 4:56 pm EDT June 28, 2005
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EDT June 28, 2005

ALBANY, N.H. -- A man is facing charges after police said they pulled him from a tank under a women's toilet that was filled with human waste.

Police said that Gary Moody, 45, was under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagas Highway in Albany.

Video

Outhouse
Man Apparently Entered Tank Through Toilet

"You can draw your own conclusions as to the conditions we encountered," said Capt. John Hebert, of the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.

Police said that they got a call from the parents of a teenage girl who said that when she went to use the facilities, she saw Moody's face staring back at her from the hole.

Moody was hosed off before police cuffed him.

"It's a very filthy environment, and before we put anybody in contact with him, we had to decontaminate him," Hebert said. "We treated him as if he were hazardous material."

Hikers using the outhouse on Tuesday said that the story was enough to make their stomachs turn.

"He just must be sick to put yourself in that muck. Disgusting," said Harriett Voysey, of New Jersey.

Police said they don't know how long Moody was in the tank, but they said the door to it was locked, which means he must have gone in through the toilet. They said they don't know why he was there.

"I started this business in 1980, and I have never
in my career encountered anybody in this type of situation," Hebert said.

Police charged Moody with criminal trespass, and they said he could face more charges. He is out on bail and due back in court next month.[/quote]
And this news story is from New Hampshire, our very own enlightned New England territory. What's your point. There are strange people all over.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:03 PM']Kid, listen. I'm not out there beating up any black people. I'm not not hiring people because of their race. I'm not denying anyone a seat at a table or a spot on the bus. I am no Christian, so I see no need to defend the Bible. I am only preaching of complete tolerance here, if we have to show any sort of tolerance at all. I am saying that if I should not be able to say that I think all black people are gangsters and I'm afraid to go near them because they might put a cap in my ass for wearing the wrong colors, then I should not be able to say that all people from Kentucky are dumb inbred rednecks that watch Nascar, or that all people who believe abortion is wrong are dumb brainwashed Christians. You find it offensive because someone is telling you about it. Be honest, how many Mexican stamps are you going to come across in your lifetime anyways. And maybe the Mexican President has a point. I don't see too many people, white or black, wanting to take the jobs that these Mexicans are coming up here to take. But I suppose it would be wrong for me to say that the black people are too busy selling crack, right? But what if I said that the Kentuckians are too busy fucking their sisters? Would it be funny? I'm sorry you don't get my point, but stop being so angry about the god damned stamps and read.
[right][post="109744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

A fucking country is basically saying that it is ok with being racist towards blacks. I should be TOLERANT of that? Their president makes racist ass comments and doesnt give two fucks about it. I really dont give a damn what BJ or anybody says about Kentucky. That's just some kiddie land bullshit. Tolerance? You're saying we should be tolerant of blatant racism and hatrid from someone who's supposed to be leading a country that's supposed to be one of our main fucking allies? Whatever. I'm done here. Tolerance my ass. In life, if someone makes a racist ass comment like President whateva did, I'm not going to say, "Well, I practice complete tolerance, and I must simply allow you to express your opinions towards me." I will fucking crack their skull open. Tolerance. You tolerate certain things up to a POINT until it crosses the line. Making fun of Kentuckians has never been a big problem in our country's history. Racism has. I'll never allow tolerance of the latter. The former, however, I have a soft spot for... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest steggyD
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 1 2005, 11:11 PM'][b]as a joke.... [/b]
[right][post="109750"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
OK, I'll get back to joking now. It's Friday, I should lighten up. Maybe some salvia, to send myself off to another time and place.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jul 1 2005, 11:12 PM']Read what? This post? Not worth it. There is no point there.

A fucking country is basically saying that it is ok with being racist towards blacks. Their president makes racist ass comments and doesnt give two fucks about it. I really dont give a damn what BJ or anybody says about Kentucky. That's just some kiddie land bullshit. Tolerance? You're saying we should be tolerant of blatant racism and hatrid from someone who's supposed to be leading a country that's supposed to be one of our main fucking allies? Whatever. I'm done here. Tolerance my ass. In life, if someone makes a racist ass comment like President whateva did, I'm not going to say, "Well, I practice complete tolerance, and I must simply allow you to express your opinions towards me." I will fucking crack their skull open. Tolerance. You tolerate certain things up to a POINT until it crosses the line. Making fun of Kentuckians has never been a big problem in our country's history. Racism has. I'll never allow tolerance of the latter. The former, however, I have a soft spot for... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]
[right][post="109751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Ahh, so it's the amount of the problem that makes the difference. If it's on a grand scale, we should pay attention to it, but if it's on a smaller scale, we should let it slide by. I get you now. And are you so sure that what the President of Mexico said is racist?

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:14 PM']Ahh, so it's the amount of the problem that makes the difference. If it's on a grand scale, we should pay attention to it, but if it's on a smaller scale, we should let it slide by. I get you now. And are you so sure that what the President of Mexico said is racist?
[right][post="109753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

If it's on a small scale, and if it's truly offensive, then yea, it should be looked into. And yes, sir, at least I do now, after his government has let those stamps pass. Maybe what he was sayin was badly translated or somethin(but since English and Spanish aren't too hard to translate from one to another, I doubt it), but as it stands now, I think he's a complete fucking ass. This wouldn't be the first time he made controversial comments(I recently read up on the douche). He called his PRI rival a "sissy" and a tranvestite. He as also "been criticised for his idea of privatising Petroleos de Mexico (PEMEX), considered by many Mexicans a symbol of their sovereignty. With an eye on public opinion, he has since reversed his stance." I don't like his ass...

Archived