iCloud

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1343313691' post='1140884']
I think I'm going to buy an ATV3 this week. In part, I want the higher resolution streams. Mostly though, I want to jailbreak my ATV2 and see what that's all about.
[/quote]

im kind of curious to see the mountain lion airplay mirroring of macbook pro via apple tv..... i'll have to wait till i get a new macbook pro though, my 2008/2009 model is not compatible...

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1343320580' post='1140902']
im kind of curious to see the mountain lion airplay mirroring of macbook pro via apple tv..... i'll have to wait till i get a new macbook pro though, my 2008/2009 model is not compatible...
[/quote]

it's awesome... I used a thunderbolt to hdmi cord before... those things fail so often, I mean you can get them cheap but it's still a hassle when they don't work... The airplay mirroring works flawlessly... I love it....

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1343401184' post='1141093']
it's awesome... I used a thunderbolt to hdmi cord before... those things fail so often, I mean you can get them cheap but it's still a hassle when they don't work... The airplay mirroring works flawlessly... I love it....
[/quote]

NICE... i usually buy the nfl preaseon live system to watch live nfl preseason games... used the mini dispaly to hdmi to watch on TV... worked nice... but thats all i ever used it for.

Archived