Who is your MVP?

Jason

Reds MVP  

10 members have voted

1. 1. If the season ended today, who would be your Reds MVP?

• Votto
    • Phillips
    • Bruce
    • Ludwick
    • Cueto
    • Chapman

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1344865496' post='1145710']
For MVP of the last 2 months? Sure. MVP of the whole season? No way.
[/quote]

well, 2 months is half the season at this point, and while Ludwick wasn't in the starting lineup before then, he had a very good rbi/plate appearances ratio before the votto injury.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1344867946' post='1145719']

well, 2 months is half the season at this point, and while Ludwick wasn't in the starting lineup before then, he had a very good rbi/plate appearances ratio before the votto injury.
[/quote]

So you'd give a guy hitting .265 with 21 homers and 63 rbis over two pitchers in the cy young race?

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1344876230' post='1145750']
So you'd give a guy hitting .265 with 21 homers and 63 rbis over two pitchers in the cy young race?
[/quote]

I think you can make a case either way. Without either Cueto or Ludwick I don't think the Reds are in first place right now.

Not sure there's a wrong answer either way.

Someone agrees with you 1181...

[quote]Not only is Ryan Ludwick (.266/.335/.555, 21 HR, 63 RBIs) making a strong bid for comeback player of the year, he also just might be Reds MVP. Ludwick has hit eight homers with an OPS above 1.100 in the past three-plus weeks, leading the Reds to a 19-8 record during Joey Votto's absence. -- [i]Chad Dotson: [url="http://redlegnation.com/"]Redleg Nation[/url][/i][/quote]

I think it has to be Aroldis. If Marshall was still closing, we might not be in first place. Chapman has been unbelievable. I hope we are able to lock him up. Luddy has been huge too. Chapman has been unreal though.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1344910000' post='1146004']
I think it has to be Aroldis. If Marshall was still closing, we might not be in first place. Chapman has been unbelievable. I hope we are able to lock him up. Luddy has been huge too. Chapman has been unreal though.
[/quote]
I believe Chapman is signed for 3 more years after this one.

Archived