Keyshawn blames Bengals for Chad Johnson’s troubles

oldschooler

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1344985158' post='1146285']
Read somewhere that she was married to Ocho for 21 days and Johnson 17... Or something like that.
[/quote]

Ha! I guess she will have a different take than us Bengal fans. We love Johnson and hated Ocho. Guessing she might have preferred the Ocho. :)

[url="https://twitter.com/ochocinco"][b]Chad Johnson[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]ochocinco[/b][/url]
I haven't had to tread water in a long time... special thank you to my fans...family...friends for keeping me afloat...

Chad's new twitter logo/pic ....

[img]https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2505012877/ochocinco.jpg[/img]

Well, its obviously Bratkowski's fault for not properly training Chad in the art of abusing you spouse without leaving a mark according to Keyshawn.

I guess its now the job of every employer to properly train their adult employees that assaulting their spouses is wrong and leaving a mark is wrong. This is without a doubt the most disgusting remark I have ever heard for a member of the media. ESPN should fire this POS for blaming the actions of a 34 year old man on his VERY former employer. Of course what would you expect from a guy who thinks everyone ELSE is to blame for the actions of his "brother".

[quote name='Numbers' timestamp='1344970078' post='1146204']
Yes, I thought the same thing when I read this article. However, the J&O forum is a little biased. So, in other words it probably is the fault of everyone here that Chad is who he is. Afterall, Chad didn't become a football player by himself... He had a whole group of people who put him there... oops. Sorry, didn't mean to get this put there. However, it is not my fault, it is everyone else's fault because I didn't make this post by myself. :ninja:

Realistically though, Chad knew what he was marrying before he married her. You don't just go around head butting everyone who has an argument with you. Otherwise, your head would be hurting all the time.
[/quote]

First.. What you are saying doesn't make any sense, and completely fails in it's lame attempt to make a point.. Secondly it's cowardly because it's not the appropriate place to have this debate. Please try and do better.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1344988309' post='1146301']
Well, its obviously Bratkowski's fault for not properly training Chad in the art of abusing you spouse without leaving a mark according to Keyshawn.

I guess its now the job of every employer to properly train their adult employees that assaulting their spouses is wrong and leaving a mark is wrong. This is without a doubt the most disgusting remark I have ever heard for a member of the media. ESPN should fire this POS for blaming the actions of a 34 year old man on his VERY former employer. Of course what would you expect from a guy who thinks everyone ELSE is to blame for the actions of his "brother".
[/quote]

Not to defend Meshawn but I think his comments were made from a football prespective and not blaming the actual act on the Bengals.

It was a discussion on were Chad went wrong in his career and I know Meshawn went on about routes or something. I don't think he is blaming the domestic violence on the Bengals.

Which is all funny because Keyshawn was kicked off the Bucs by Gruden.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1344986946' post='1146296']
[url="https://twitter.com/ochocinco"][b]Chad Johnson[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]ochocinco[/b][/url]
I haven't had to tread water in a long time... special thank you to my fans...family...friends for keeping me afloat...

Chad's new twitter logo/pic ....

[img]https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2505012877/ochocinco.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

damn it..... I can't quit loving that dumb ass.......

Now I feel really bad for him. Fuck that stupid bitch. UGH. You should have listened to.....EVERYBODY, Chad! Holy fuck. You were in Miami. You could have had ANY CHICK. But you settled for the aging reality tv hoodrat from the bronx.

CHRIST.

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1344991690' post='1146326']
Now I feel really bad for him. Fuck that stupid bitch. UGH. You should have listened to.....EVERYBODY, Chad! Holy fuck. You were in Miami. You could have had ANY CHICK. But you settled for the aging reality tv hoodrat from the bronx.

CHRIST.
[/quote]

yeah, it's her fault chad was sleeping around and headbutted her.

[quote name='USN Bengal' timestamp='1344994533' post='1146346']
I think it's amazing that people want to jump all over the woman... typical in todays society. 99.9% of all domestic violence is man on woman and attitudes like this are what proliferates the violence.
Chad did this to Chad, it's NOT his first domestic violence arrest, and those guilty of this are prone to repeating the violence. How about some of you people grow the fuck up, get some education, and get on Chad Fucking Johnson for being a woman hitting piece of shit?

Fuckers make me sick.
[/quote]

I think with his statement, it looks like he probably did it... from anyone who knows anything about her, though- it seems as if something she would do. She is a dirtball with a nasty attitude and violent tendencies. I think its somewhat normal to question the legitimacy of her accusations if you know anything about her and the way she lives her life. Lots of it is on tape.

Of course, with his statement it sounds like he was in the wrong... in that case I certainly dont feel bad for him and agree that he is a piece of shit.

On the flip side, you also cant believe every womans accusations without the law running its course. Plenty of men are accused of rape or assault that are 100% innocent and a simple accusation, even later withdrawn, is enough to ruin someones life.

[quote name='big_dish' timestamp='1344994860' post='1146351']
I think with his statement, it looks like he probably did it... from anyone who knows anything about her, though- it seems as if something she would do. She is a dirtball with a nasty attitude and violent tendencies. I think its somewhat normal to question the legitimacy of her accusations if you know anything about her and the way she lives her life. Lots of it is on tape.

Of course, with his statement it sounds like he was in the wrong... in that case I certainly dont feel bad for him and agree that he is a piece of shit.

On the flip side, you also cant believe every womans accusations without the law running its course. Plenty of men are accused of rape or assault that are 100% innocent and a simple accusation, even later withdrawn, is enough to ruin someones life.
[/quote]

I felt the same way initially when reading his statement.. But he has probably been given (very good) advice to not say anything in public since this is all going to go to court, initially for assault, and later for the divorce..

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1344994531' post='1146345']
yeah, it's her fault chad was sleeping around and headbutted her.
[/quote]

You obviously know nothing about this horrible woman he mistakenly decided to marry, so I'll let this one pass.

[quote name='USN Bengal' timestamp='1344994533' post='1146346']
I think it's amazing that people want to jump all over the woman... typical in todays society. 99.9% of all domestic violence is man on woman and attitudes like this are what proliferates the violence.
Chad did this to Chad, it's NOT his first domestic violence arrest, and those guilty of this are prone to repeating the violence. How about some of you people grow the fuck up, get some education, and get on Chad Fucking Johnson for being a woman hitting piece of shit?
Fuckers make me sick.
[/quote]

Women hit men too. I've not paid much attention to this case but I've seen a chick hit a guy before. One day he retaliated, gabbed her by the wrist to stop her instead of taking it, and he got a domestic violence ticket. I have no idea about Chad, but some women deserve a good beat down JUST LIKE a man can deserve one too.

[quote name='USN Bengal' timestamp='1344999177' post='1146436']
Really... "some women deserve a good beat down"? "just like a man can deserve one too"?
Wow, just fucking wow.
While I HOPE you mean it in a "if you're literally getting killed, THEN a beatdown is in order" kind of way, I have seen too many who think it's ok to hit a woman. Too many cultures, including ours, don't take this seriously. Ignorance is passed on down the line and it's got to stop.

Yes, domestic violence does occur sometimes when it's a woman hitting a man. The overwhelming majority, WELL over 99% of all cases, is a man harming a women and that's why I do not address that. You don't have battered womens shelters because it's a rare thing, and you don't see battered mens shelters because it IS rare that men are battered.

Can we just try some reality people?
[/quote]

While I agree, women should not hit men either precisely because men should not hit women. And I have seen women who hit men because they know they "can't" hit them back.. It's wrong. Also, we don't know what happened here.There could have been an "accidental clash of heads" in which both people, in fits of rage, are convinced the other did it on purpose.

You honestly think that there is not a woman out there that would deserve to get her ass kicked for the way she treated a man? I KNOW there is.

If a guy hit a woman, he deserves a nice ass kicking too. To me, you're acting like the woman is never at fault. That's a bit overboard IMO. No one "should" ever hit someone unless they have to but people do "deserve" some things that happen to them. Im not saying that is the all the time, I'm just saying the "victim" is not always the victim.

I've seen a woman hit my friend because he was a pussy and took it. It was a domestic dispute daily but he'd never call it in because she had his baby and he "loved her". It was a pathetic mess. I still wish he would have just unleashed and gave her a taste of what she was giving him.

I don't think some people understand how females like this operate. I've seen it from random crazy broads my whole life. The type of crazy ass females who think because they're females they can put their hands all over you. Its bullshit. I've never retaliated with any of these crazy broads besides simply hugging the till they chill the fuck out, but it happens. And even then they'll be like, "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Like, what the fuck do you call what you were just doing? Especially with the type of female Chad was dealing with. I'm not condoning it if he did headbutt her. Not really. But none of us know what really happened, so all we're doing is speculating. I don't think Chad would seriously just headbutt the woman he's been married to for all of 2 months. From all I've ever seen of that man, it does not fit his persona. But that's just me. Knowing this broad's MO, I'm supposed to just believe that he did that shit? Because SHE said so? She was SO quick to take to twitter or whatever and make a "public statement" and file for divorce, it just doesn't seem fucking real, man.

Archived