Carson says no to acquiring Chad!

Arkansas Bengal

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1346032582' post='1151475']
If a dude left your job to go to the competitor, would you hate him? Or would you just remember all the awesome times yall had?

I like former Bengals becuase they provided some happiness. Carson was a beacon of light. I like all those other dudes you mentioned too. Spikes is my favorite Bengals defender ever. Willie was awesome.

I do dislike some former Bengals like Livings cause he was shitty and only caused grief. So fuck him, we can agree on that.
[/quote]

Willie went to an immediate competitor and gave them your secrets. How could you enjoy that?

If a guy left me and went to my competitor, would I hate him? I might. It really depends on what kind of person he was. If he was a shit head, yeah, I wouldn't care for him. If he gave me his all, gave me a notice and parted ways, I'd still like him but there's no way in hell I'm rooting for him to succeed. He left my company to work for someone else who is trying to put me out of business.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1346033764' post='1151481']

Willie went to an immediate competitor and gave them your secrets. How could you enjoy that?

If a guy left me and went to my competitor, would I hate him? I might. It really depends on what kind of person he was. If he was a shit head, yeah, I wouldn't care for him. If he gave me his all, gave me a notice and parted ways, I'd still like him but there's no way in hell I'm rooting for him to succeed. He left my company to work for someone else who is trying to put me out of business.
[/quote]

Bengals fired him even though they had a contact. I would have don't the same thing. Don't act like Bengals never hired a dude for Intel purposes

Archived