Madden 2013

Tigris

First off, watch this... it is Ray Lewis, but if this doesn't give you goosebumps, you must be dead.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjngLMoziE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjngLMoziE[/url]

I immediately turned my game off, went outside, and starting an Oklahoma drill with my girlfriend. I lit her ass up multiple times.

For real, I'm 3-0 in the preseason and beat someone 42-0; I can't remember what team it was. Is it too easy for you guys? My buddy sent me a text today and told me he was undefeated at like 5-0 with the Browns and has the #1 defense. In the preseason I am 3-0 and have the #1 defense as the Bengals. We're both playing on All Madden. While Madden is great, did they fuck up on this one? Do we have to up the AI or something? It's fun to win but not go undefeated every year with no struggles. No offense can seem to move the ball on me but I'm not doing anything special. I'm still getting used to the speed of the game and mistime picks for big gains almost every drive. It's like the opposing QB often refuses to throw the ball and takes sack after sack.

On offense, I think it's just right. I've been passing more than running because I wanted to test out Sanu, Jones, Tate, and Hawkins but from the 40 runs or so in the first few games, it seems great. One a punt return the other day it felt real. I was in the middle of a bunch of defenders but still had a small hole to cut through and get some extra yards. On last year's Madden you had to execute a deadly spin to pick up any extra yards at all on a punt after the initial wave got to you. I really like the game offensively this year EXCEPT that when a corner plays 10 yards off your guy so you audible to a quick slant and he jumps the right routinely.

Oh. Another awesome thing is my friend ran a toss against me and my corners went deep his his receivers until they realized it was a trick and it was a run! I've NEVER seen that before. It didn't help me out on defense, but to see Madden finally fix something that has been long broken, was a good feeling.

Archived