Just for anyone who is interested

[quote name='Ban The Ravens' date='Jul 1 2005, 07:17 PM']Steelers fans are over at the official site talking shit about how "carson is being made out to be a god" and such. If you wanna have some fun head on over.
[right][post="109602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well last i checked, i dont think any one has annointed Palmer "god" at this time. I still think the majority of Bengals fans think he still has a lot to prove (including myself). With that said, i believe Palmer has the ability to be one of the best QB's in the division.

So let them squeeler fans squak all they want. FUCK EM!

[quote name='Ban The Ravens' date='Jul 1 2005, 07:17 PM']Steelers fans are over at the official site talking shit about how "carson is being made out to be a god" and such. If you wanna have some fun head on over.
[right][post="109602"][/post][/right][/quote]
He's more Jesus than God, Marvin Lewis is God anyways :P

[quote name='cincyjon' date='Jul 1 2005, 05:25 PM']Well last i checked, i dont think any one has annointed Palmer "god" at this time. I still think the majority of Bengals fans think he still has a lot to prove (including myself). With that said, i believe Palmer has the ability to be one of the best QB's in the division.
[right][post="109604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Agreed. It will make wiping the field with their asses much more fun.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='cincyjon' date='Jul 1 2005, 07:25 PM']Well last i checked, i dont think any one has annointed Palmer "god" at this time. I still think the majority of Bengals fans think he still has a lot to prove (including myself). With that said, i believe Palmer has the ability to be one of the best QB's in the division.
[right][post="109604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

he is already one of the best in the division...hell there are only 4 teams and neither the stains or ratbirds have a decent qb......

unlike y'all....Steeler fans would rather Ben be one of the best in the NFL....which hopefully he will after a few more years experience......

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Jul 1 2005, 07:34 PM']He's more Jesus than God, Marvin Lewis is God anyways  :P
[right][post="109612"][/post][/right][/quote]

I thought Marvin was (black) Jesus?

Does that make Carson St Peter?

:D

[quote name='Jason' date='Jul 20 2005, 03:43 PM']I thought Marvin was (black) Jesus?

Does that make Carson St Peter?

:D
[right][post="116521"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yep and we also have decided that Corey Dillion is Judas. :P

Archived