Who Are The Bengals Looking At, 2012/2013?

Bengals meeting with Nassib after Pro Day? They seem to be doing their extra homework on QBs.

Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib completed 69/75 passes during scripted Pro Day. Dined with Jets, will meet w/ Bills, Bengals:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21826492/pro-days-syracuse-qb-nassib-ol-pugh-solid-at-pro-day 

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13

@BrentAxeMedia Hicks said Nassib is meeting with Jay Gruden tonight. Gruden is offensive coordinator for the Bengals.

wonderful.

they probably feel like since that Oakland pick is pretty much a freebie they might as well use it on another QB. Yay.

Not convinced Nassib goes that high unless someone gets desperate. If they address their needs in the first two rounds I might consider him in 3.

Scouts from the Patriots, Bengals, Chiefs, Cardinals, and probably a couple other teams are at Idaho's pro day #GoVandals

Grant Muessel ‏@GrantMuessel

Teams that sent scouts to #Huskers pro day: Chiefs, Eagles,Bengals, Raiders, Saints, Packers, Falcons and Steelers. (That I saw)

Packers, Lions, Bengals, Bills, Panthers, Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, Colts, Texans among teams represented at #Badgers ProDay

Just got back from YSU football Pro Day. I counted scouts from 12 teams, including Browns and Steelers. No Bengals or Ravens.

Harding University:

NFL teams that were present for our pro day today: Colts, Bengals, Browns, Saints, 49'ers, Steelers, Rams, and Texans. #HONORGOD#IWPWE

Add Bengals, Titans, Giants, Bills, Dolphins, Chargers, Saints to the list of teams with reps at #auburn pro day

local kid, Akiel Belfon, College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincy.

Bengals workout on 21st , woulda been good if da homie@ochocinco was here to teach me a thing or two. I'm always dwn to learn from the best

Bengals | Manase Foketi to work out: The Cincinnati Bengals have a workout scheduled with West T... http://bit.ly/WUyxl9  #sports #news

According to source West Texas A&M OT Manase Foketi hasworkout up coming with Cincinnati Bengals

According to NFLDraftZone, the Cincinnati Bengals are one of 14 teams that are expected to show up during the California University of Pennsylvania's Pro Day, scheduled for March 11 at Adamson Stadium.

There are upwards to 12 players scheduled to work out, including Bloomburg wide receiver Kyle Fisher and offensive lineman Aaron McGlynn.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2013/3/8/4080550/bengals-scheduled-to-attend-california-pa-pro-day-monday

Ohio State.

Vikings GM Rick Spielman and Steelers honcho Kevin Colbert are here. Several Bengals coaches, too. Don't see any Browns gear.

— Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) March 8, 2013

Zac Jackson ‏@FSOhioZJackson

@thewanderer2020 no. The only one I saw was Adam Zimmer. Several were signed in.

an interesting interview.  I wonder if its one of those "mis-direction" interviews you sometimes see from clubs at the combine.  Make other teams think you're interested in a prospect you have absolutely no interest in. Good tactic if you're looking to ensure he gets taken ahead of your pick.

I wonder if they trade Gresham. He is wildly inconsistent.

Steve Tasker’s son works out for scouts at Cornell pro day

Posted: March 10th, 2013 | Gil Brandt | Tags: cornell pro dayj.c. tretterluke taskerNFL DraftPro Days

The Cornell pro day was held indoors on FieldTurf on March 8. Fourteen teams were present for two players — offensive tackle J.C. Tretter and Luke Tasker. The workout was run by Jim McNally, a longtime NFL offensive line coach who now consults for the Cincinnati Bengals. Tretter attended the NFL Scouting Combine.

Luke Tasker, WR (5-11, 190 pounds) — Son of seven-time Pro Bowl and All Pro wide receiver Steve Tasker, Luke ran the 40-yard dash in 4.59 and 4.63 seconds. He recorded a 33 1/2-inch vertical, a 9-foot-7 broad jump, a  4.07-second short shuttle and a 6.70-second three-cone drill. He benched 225 pounds nine times.

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/pro-days/

Archived