No Chance part 2

Answer all the facts that started this thread,and throughout.

1.You suck

2.NONE of you pussies had any comeback for the facts that started this thread because it's the sad truth.

3.You suck worse than your baseball team(which is alot), and football team put together.

4.Sorry! game over you lose

There was this kid who wanted to divorce his parents, so he takes them to court.

The judge says, "do you want to live with your dad?" the kid says "no! he beats me!".
The judge says,"you want to live with your mom?" "no! she beats me too!".

So the judge says, "who do you want to live with then?"

The kid says, "The Cleveland Browns...they can't beat anybody!"

[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 4 2005, 12:25 AM']Answer all the facts that started this thread,and throughout.

1.You suck

2.NONE of you pussies had any comeback for the facts that started this thread because it's the sad truth.

3.You suck worse than your baseball team(which is alot), and football team put together.

[right][post="110392"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

huh?

we have more superbowls than you

we have a better record the last 5 years

we have a better record the last 2 years

we have more world series than the indians

you cant spell or use grammer even close to properly

you ignore the facts of the browns never seeing a superbowl ever in thier existance

in fact your owner left that sorry sewer for a real city and went on to win a superbowl,

and even starting from scratch, the browns suck

the browns coach loses for years, leaves, and wins 3 superbowls!!!!!!

the browns are the cancer of the NFL. have always been a loser, a few playoff appearences are your claim to fame? im gonna go ask the brocnos how those went....

[quote]Answer all the facts that started this thread.[/quote]

i believe we all have but ill do it again since i know being a turds fan and all you must have some sort of reading impediment

[quote]1.You suck[/quote]

correction, you suck, as in the turds record last year, and the year before that, etc.

the last time i checked we had twice as many wins as you and a harder schedule, wow, it must suck to be you

[quote]2.NONE of you pussies had any comeback for the facts that started this thread becuase it's the sad truth.[/quote]

actually myself and several other people have written comebacks to your posts but you have chosen to ignore them... so i guess your the one who doesnt have any comebacks trying to explain how somehow the bengals suck yet they have made it to the superbowl twice while the turds have never made it and the bengals had twice as many wins last year as the turds but somehow the turds are a far superior team

[quote]3.You suck worse than your baseball(which is alot), and football team put together.[/quote]

im not quite sure if i follow this one... do you even know what a world series trophy looks like? do any of you players know what the baseball hall of fame looks like? (that is outside of paying their $10 tickets in order to visit all of the former reds statues and learn from the oldest professional baseball team in the world)

[quote]4.Sorry! game over you lose[/quote]

bengals: 8-8 = .500 record
turds: 4-12 = .250 record

actually... you lose... and quite often at that... so much so that in fact you lose twice as much as us... hmm, pathetic isnt it, i mean you are only half as good as the bengals, you know that team that you think "sucks"

I keep hearing about your great record the past few years,but the BROWNS still made it back to the playoffs before you losers.YOU Faggots avoid any question so why bother.Stay here in fairyland with all the pussies and cheer for your team of pussies.

Browns rebuild team,while the buttholes get wiped out by the stoolers and ratbirds.

when you were little did you get fucked in the mouth too many times by your daddy little boy? what dont you understand, the turds are the epitome of suck, they are the suck, in fact, if it wasnt for the turds limiting the time clevelanders spend fucking their children, living in boxes on the corner, and catching the water on fire, i dunno what the fuck theyd be doing, perhaps theyd do it all at once... fucking their sisters daughter in a box floating down a lake erie while trying to avoid all of the flames

the browns rebuild? my fucking ass... what the hell is there to rebuild... the turds are named after another team, a team who was named after the creator and former owner of the bengals, what the fuck are you going to rebuild? your original creator left you like the little bitch you are and then your new leader took your piss-pore team to baltimore where they were actually able to become successful now that the suck in cleveland was unable to draw from their team

the turds are the only professional team full of retards, retards who art modell fucked in the ass too many times and has now suddenly grown a pair of balls and started talkin shit

the turds are the only faggots i know, i mean by god even their mascot is a prissy little bitch retard... oh my fucking god why do you root for such a queer ass team???

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jrod9927/brownself.gif[/img]

[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 4 2005, 12:52 AM']I keep hearing about your great record the past few years,but the BROWNS still made it back to the playoffs before you losers.YOU Faggots avoid any question so why bother.Stay here in fairyland with all the pussies and cheer for your team of pussies.

Browns rebuild team,while the buttholes get wiped out by the stoolers and ratbirds.
[right][post="110405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

so we should be focused on the past, but not too far back, but not the last 5 years, so we should only factor in the year the browns went to the playoffs? and completely ignore the fact that we were better before that and have been better since then???

now who is in fairyland again?

Guest 34inXXIII
[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 3 2005, 05:04 PM']MOST all you chumps are fair weather fans anyway.[/quote]
How does a team that hasn't had a winning record since 1990 have fair-weather fans? Like you said, the team has only had back-to-back .500 seasons. That's not going to warrant alot of people jumping back on the bandwagon.

Guest mongoloido
Trash talk is one thing. Personal attacks from both sides is another. You kids have fun. I'm stepping out of this thread.

Guest 34inXXIII
[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 3 2005, 10:48 PM']Did I hurt your whittle feelings.Don't compare Dilfer to anything related to the buttholes.At least he knows what a SB win feels like.The Browns will also rebuild and beat your sorry asses back in the playoffs again in a short time.
[right][post="110369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Not so long ago, the Bengals signed a free agent quarterback named Neil O'Donnell, who won an AFC Championship game - something the Browns have never done - but such signings are no promise of similar success.

As for the personal attacks, mongo is quite right. Both sides are getting caught up in it now. And, Jamie, the whole "we can do it but you can't" stand just seems awkward when you look at post like Nati Ice's previous one. Like mongo, I don't want to get caught up in that myself, but, being what is allegedly an "uncensored" forum, I believe such freedoms should be all encompassing (so long as they're in the proper section, of course).

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 3 2005, 11:25 PM']Answer all the facts that started this thread,and throughout.

1.You suck

[right][post="110392"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 3 2005, 11:32 PM']huh?

you ignore the facts of the browns never seeing a superbowl ever in thier existance

in fact your owner left that sorry sewer for a real city and went on to win a superbowl,

the browns are the cancer of the NFL. have always been a loser, a few playoff appearences are your claim to fame? im gonna go ask the brocnos how those went....
[right][post="110395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

latblue= [img]http://www.honda-perf.org/community/members/blackhatchlu2/owned.jpg[/img]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 3 2005, 11:40 PM']GO TO ANY FOOTBALL SITE ON THE WEB RIGHT NOW.(except a bungle forum)

I challenge you to take a poll of the Bengals making it in the playoffs in 2005.
[right][post="110398"][/post][/right][/quote]

I`m sure more would pick the Bengals than would pick the Turds...

[quote]Browns rebuild team,while the buttholes get wiped out by the stoolers and ratbirds.[/quote]

You`re the 1st shit talker I`ve ever seen that talks about OTHER
TEAMS winning while your pathetic team rebuilds. :lol:

[img]http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/damn_owned.jpg[/img]

Let me guess latblue. After we kick your ass week one you'll say it doenst even matter because "we havent made the playoffs in the past 15 years." You really seem to love focusing on the past don't you? And you talk about the one year you made it like it was some big deal. Let me ask you, have you made it back since? No. A real playoff quality team would continue to make it back and contend the next few years as well, but you just went right back to your 4 win ways right after that one year in the playoffs. You say we think 8-8 is a superbowl, but you talk about that 9-7 season that you made the playoffs and lost in the first game like it was something special.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 4 2005, 12:32 AM']huh?

[right][post="110395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
[img]http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10711/burned.jpg[/img]

Latblue, all of your intelligent arguments have finally convinced me that the Bengals suck and the Browns are godly. And this is the realization that I came to. Some of you might recognize this. If so. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img]

You hired Romeo Crennel who is incredible. I mean he's got all those SuperBowl rings, even though Bill Belliceck and the players are the ones who really mattered to the Patriots success. But who cares about that?

How will the Bengals be able to stop your unstoppable force of a quarterback Trent Dilfer? I mean, c'mon, he won a superbowl. Even though his career numbers are terrible, he's gotta be pretty awesome.

How will we be able to stop your running game with all the 1,000 yard backs you guys got. I mean, William Green was a first round pick so that= unstoppable. Also Lee Suggs who everyone knows is gonna be top 3 in the league this year. And to top it off you signed Ruben Droughns who was incredible running in Denver. And we all know how tough it is to run behind Denvers joke of a line. So the fact that he had tons of success means he is for real.

Then I think about your wide recievers. Dennis Northcutt has been on the browns his whole career so he must be darn good. Antonio Bryant had that one good year in Dallas, despite a bad quarterback. So just imagine how he will do with Super Bowl champ Trent Dilfer. Also Andre Davis who had that 99 yard touchdown against cincinnati. I mean if you can catch a 99 yard TD pass then you know you are one of the best in the league. Then you got Braylon Edwards who is a rookie. But we all know rookie Wide Recievers always dominate right of the bat.

Then there's your mammoth, immovable, impenetrable offensive line. There so scary I'm not even gonna talk about them right now.

And to top off your star ridden offense you've got the best TE's in the league. I don't care if Kellen Winslow is hurt, he is still a soulja and therefore will make a miraculous recovery from the injury he sustained crashing into the shrub on the side of the road. Who did that shrub think he was jumpin out of nowhere to attack a soulja like Kellen for? And you've also got Steve Heiden and Aaron Shea. Those three = impossible to defend.

So you see your offense is basically gonna get you to the playoffs all by itself. But that doesnt matter because you've also got a godly defense in the making. Up front you've got Gerard Warren, Courtney Brown, Ebenezer Ekuban and....oh wait nevermind you cut them. Well you've still got Kenard Lang and we all know you only need one great Defensive lineman in order to dominate. Then for linebacks there's Andra Davis, Chaun Thompson who are probowlers in the making. Along there are the other young freakish LBs.

In the Secondary you got the unbeatable one Gary Baxter. Who has shut down every one he's ever line up against, and if that wasn't enough there is also Daylon McCutchen and at Safety Sean Jones, and Brian Russell who was incredible with the Vikings. You should go to a vikings message board to see how much they loved Brian and how upset they were when he left.

Put that all together and you've got the surprise team of 05. Heck, they shouldnt even be called a surprise team when they do make the playoffs because everyone should have seen it coming. All I can say is enjoy being a Browns fan cause the rest of the NFL is drooling with envy over your godly superior team.

hell at least we can admit that we were shitty for however many years... i havent once heard you admit that the browns have ever been shitty, thats rediculous taht your so clueless that ur team can be 4-12 and still think that your better than us even though we had twice as many wins as you guys did. Fuck that bullshit win you had against us everyone gets lucky at least once.. its not even worth fighting over though cuz your such an adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear that cold hard facts which are proven can't even get u to realize that we are better than you. well let this years record prove how much better we are than you

dickhead

[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 3 2005, 12:31 AM']94-95 great years, 95 could have been great ,but  lost team.

99-04 Davis era totally fucked up are team

05 rebuild

If you want to compare,what the hell did you guys do before lewis except lose
[right][post="110125"][/post][/right][/quote]

does it even matter were going to woop your ass anyways :)
might as well leave this board before sept. 11th

Archived