Debates

MichaelWeston

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1351807019' post='1176317']
You are right. The last time I saw a white person on sale at the auction block the price was too damn high. Colored folk, on the other hand, seemed like quite a bargain.
[/quote]

Glad to see you can joke your way around anything that isn't agreement to you and your beliefs. So take your snack and quickly run back into hiding with your fellow Democratic followers. How you can make a joke about slavery after some of the other post you made, I have no clue. For someone who tells another poster not to quote him, so that his status and relationships on the board wouldn't be ruined, then come out and say things like this are beyond me. If you take all the verbose fillings in your posts, you are no better than the "shot gun" posts I have been accused of.

Somehow through all these days and postings, have never once answered any of the simple questions I have asked you. No wonder you claim yourself to know so much about politics, you can't answer a question. All you can do is blow hot air and watch as some of the board members flock around you to say, "Here! Hear!" and anoint you their new king. Its quite amusing, yet sad in so many ways.

Homer might possibly be the fastest being on Earth to go from intellectual to troll in a matter of seconds. Congratulations to you and on your achievement. I find it hard to believe that someone as smart as you are, can spend so much time on this board instead of being a politician or being unthinkably rich living on your private island sipping Mai Tai's and sitting on the beach. Kudos again on you accomplishment.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351810782' post='1176339']
Homer might possibly be the fastest being on Earth to go from intellectual to troll in a matter of seconds. Congratulations to you and on your achievement. I find it hard to believe that someone as smart as you are, can spend so much time on this board instead of being a politician or being unthinkably rich living on your private island sipping Mai Tai's and sitting on the beach. Kudos again on you accomplishment.
[/quote]

I've got Wi-Fi in my van down by the river.

Maybe he is trolling from his private island?

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351810782' post='1176339']
[/quote]

Archived