Dishonored (new game published by Bethesda)

B.A.B.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1350095283' post='1169501']
Picture looks like Bioshock. Also, the last game you suggested, The Witcher, sucked a thousand donkey dicks at once.

Makes me scared to try this.

:)
[/quote]

All the reviews are really positive. I am going to make the jump at some point, Anything that compares favorably to Bioshock is going to garner my interest.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1350095283' post='1169501']
Picture looks like Bioshock. Also, the last game you suggested, The Witcher, sucked a thousand donkey dicks at once.

Makes me scared to try this.

:)
[/quote]

Woah. The Witcher 2 is fantastic. I understand how it may not be someone's particular cup of tea. But "sucked a thousand donkey dicks at once"? It was one of the most critically acclaimed RPGs of last year. You crazy son.

This game is fantastic though. YOu can at least rent it from Redbox. Just watch some reviews if you don't trust me.

I haven't played any AC since the first one, but this new one looks cool. I like the time period... probably learn a lot from playing too I'm guessing.

Maybe I hated The Witcher because I came right off Skyrim and it just didn't compare. I am finished with the snake/road/confining maps. I'm all sand box from here on out unless it's something I've been playing for years like Halo (in which I'll buy mainly for the online capabilities).

However, I know it didn't get the greatest reviews, but I'll rent RE6 and try it sometime.

Halo in November. When I tire of it I'll go RE6 for a quick play and then Borderlands 2 for about a month. Then I'll go back to my bread and butter... Skyrim!! It's like a good movie. You lay off it long enough and forget some things... pop it in the machine and it blows your mind all over again!!

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1350429126' post='1171422']
Never played AC before, but I think I may get the new one coming out. Looks awesome.
[/quote]

The first one was repetitive as heck. I put hours and hours into it... maybe like 15 or so and quit in the middle of the game. Maybe something else came out that peaked my interest but I remember I dropped it and never returned. I haven't played one more than a couple minutes since.

I like that particular time period though. I think it looks the same game play/style-wise but the game being based here during our revolution... kinda cool.

Archived