A-Rod

Lewdog

This absolutely has to be the straw that broke the camel's back in a Yankee's A-Rod relationship. A-Rod was caught passing a baseball with his number on it, to a woman in the stands during a playoff game, asking for a date. There you go A-Rod! Way to focus on the job at hand. It's not like he can go into almost any bar in NY and pull the hottest chick in there, no he has lowered himself to asking out women during ball games. Don't get me wrong, she isn't ugly by any standards, but she certainly isn't hot.

[url="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/woman-center-silly-rod-flirting-controversy-identified-220642175--mlb.html"]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/woman-center-silly-rod-flirting-controversy-identified-220642175--mlb.html[/url]

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1350524148' post='1171819']
Why waste the time of going to the bar if you can just do it at the game? Smart move.
[/quote]

Well, all is well until they get back to his place and find out what steroids have done to his baby-maker.

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1350520932' post='1171813']
I thought this was going to be a thread suggesting the Reds trade for him. I am glad it is not.
[/quote]

You know, if the Yankees paid almost all his salary there should be a lot of teams interested. He's still a good player. The biggest negative is wondering what his effect would be on the locker room.

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1350565549' post='1171910']
You know, if the Yankees paid almost all his salary there should be a lot of teams interested. He's still a good player. The biggest negative is wondering what his effect would be on the locker room.
[/quote]

There is no way he would agree to a trade to the Reds. There is not enough of a night life in Cincinnati, and really no celebrities except guys who are on the Reds and Bengals.

Archived