Good Game

We still have a ton to clean up but I will take that win in a second. Defense played great 2nd half. Freaking Ike shut your boy down which I could not believe. So sick of the flags we have on specil teams. Special Teams coach needs fired. Oh wait, we did that already a week before the season started for no reason. Division is up for grabs with the way the Ravens are looking. I will be in the house Dec. 23rd for the second game. Hopefully it means something.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' timestamp='1350882282' post='1173580']
We still have a ton to clean up but I will take that win in a second. Defense played great 2nd half. Freaking Ike shut your boy down which I could not believe. So sick of the flags we have on specil teams. Special Teams coach needs fired. Oh wait, we did that already a week before the season started for no reason. Division is up for grabs with the way the Ravens are looking.[b] I will be in the house Dec. 23rd for the second game. Hopefully it means something.[/b]
[/quote]

It will mean that it is 2 days before Xmas.

That's about it...

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1350934499' post='1173778']
It's quiet in here.

:25:
[/quote]

Wakes usually are...

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1350948566' post='1173858']
No, that was not a good game. The Bengals once again played like shit and once again lost a winnable game. And had a lead.
[/quote]

And didn't show up in the second half.

Archived