Trump makes a 5 mil offer to Obama, show me your college records

Go Skins

Just in case you want to say Obama didn't lie about the troops, I thought I would find more lies for you.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12cAclNCRU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12cAclNCRU[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJlBF26y-O0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJlBF26y-O0&feature=related[/url]

...and more:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLWCvIZDuI&feature=related[/media]

Do you really need to see more proof? These are lies coming right out of his mouth. You continue to call me names when I gave you promises that he didn't fulfill. You are being childish about that fact you were proven wrong. I really have no idea why you continue to act the way you do. All I can say is, reach out and find a pen pal from a soldier in Kuwait or staying in U.S. Embassy in Iraq, who was told he was going home last year, and ask HIM if Obama lied. You are being pretty disrepectul to me, but more importantly the troops who are still over seas, that are fighting for your freedoms, and stay on here and keep defending the man who lied about all this. You sir should be pretty ashamed of yourself.

Just so this is crystal clear. I am posting this video so you can see and hear the words come straight out of his mouth. Notice the change in his vocabulary where in 2007 he said he would withdraw the U.S. troops from Iraq immediately when he becomes President, to in this video he said he promised to bring the war in Iraq to a "responsible" end. What do you know, another lie!

[url="http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/obama-promises-iraq-troops-home-holidays-14787817"]http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/obama-promises-iraq-troops-home-holidays-14787817[/url]

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1351270104' post='1174738']
Why would Obama even consider doing this? So FOX and Friends can have some "expert" on the next day to show how it's a fake like they did with the birth certificate? Even years after that has all been debunked and proven legit you still have people who believe that moronic nonsense because they saw it "on the FOX news".
[/quote]

So, wait... they're going to do that anyway aren't they? They're doing now. So why not "call Trump's bluff", make him look like a fool, and you essentially get $5 million to whatever charities you'd like. Seems simple enough to me.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' timestamp='1351275622' post='1174772']
Colbert Offers Trump 1 Million

This is awesome

[/quote]

Montana - no offense, but when I saw this the other day I thought it was just pretty crass... I'm not a Colbert fan and thought the route he was going to go was going to be funny. Not so much.
[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351276314' post='1174782']
Howcome Trump doesn't want to see the same stuff for Romney?
[/quote]

I agree... that is why I said what I said back at the top.

[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1351281794' post='1174815']
your return to the site is going to be a short one, isnt it?
[/quote]

Seriously? Kenneth can call people f'n idiots straight up, someone else can call him stupid, but he says f whatever and he's getting the threat??? Come on. I don't agree with everything he says but he didn't say / do anything that people here aren't doing a lot worse.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351511816' post='1175343']
Your 2nd video in the top of this thread. He said combat brigades, that has happened, the only troops left are ones there for training of the Iraqis.
[/quote]

No Jamie, the brigades were backed out of Iraq, but they were not sent home. I can't say this enough, moving the troops out of Iraq and moved to Kuwait, put on ships, or where ever they are, is irrelevant unless they are at home with their families like Obama promised.

First Obama promised on the campaign trail that if the troops were still in Iraq at the time he took office, he would end that war immediately and start bringing the troops home. Then towards the end of his first year in office (not as soon as he took office) he laid out a 16 month plan to 'phase' out the troops in Iraq, except to leave 30,000-50,000 troops to train Iraqi soldiers. That left many Democrats scratching their heads. Why would it take THAT many soldiers just to train new soldiers?

While reading more of the articles on Obama's pledge to send the troops home, I came across some pretty good zingers:

[quote[b]]"I've always said that the pace of withdrawal would be dictated by the safety and security of our troops and the need to maintain stability. That assessment has not changed," said Obama. "And when I go to Iraq and have a chance to talk to some of the commanders on the ground, I'm sure I'll have more information and will continue to refine my policies." [/b][/quote]

He has? I've watched his campaign videos from his election into office quite a few times now, and I don't remember him giving himself a back door way out of his promises. He clearly stated that if the troops are still in Iraq by the time he takes office, he will end the war and begin sending troops home to their families, immediately.
[quote[b]][/b]

[b]About 142,000 U.S. troops are in Iraq, roughly 14 brigades, about 11,000 more than the total in Iraq when President George W. Bush announced in January 2007 that he would "surge" the force to put down the insurgency. He sent an additional 21,000 combat troops to Baghdad and Anbar province.[/b]
[b][/b][/quote]

Oh my! So not only did Obama, lie about ending the war and sending troops home soon as he gained the position of President, he actually sent MORE troops over there than Bush had previously had deployed? WoW. Oh how the world turns.

Now let me repeat something in case people don't feel like reading the older posts in this thread. Obama's withdraw plan (edited by Obama lord knows how many times at this point) left way for 1,600 Americans, which I think I read the Embassy only has food and beds for 1,000 people, to stay at the U.S. Embassy in Iraq. Whereas prior to the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, in the middle of a civil war, was protected by 20 under-trained Libyan men contracted out by a British company armed with batons and flashlights, because it is too difficult to acquire a gun permit in Libya. Yeah, I can't even fathom trying to make this stuff up. So now their are 4 dead American citizens because the government is too cheap to take care of it's people? I am sick and disgusted by this administration, more than at any time in Obama's Presidency.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351535410' post='1175433']
Which specific brigades were sent directly into Afghanistan before going home?
[/quote]

Lord have mercy man, If the zillions of posted articles and videos of Obama back tracking isn't enough to get through to you isn't enough, I'm not sure you will every realize the facts in front of you. In some of the videos I posted, Obama contradicts himself plain as the day is long. The "immediate withdraw", followed by the "16 month plan," and finally the "end of 2011 plan all the troops will be [b]HOME[/b] for the holidays."

You did notice the quote I presented that Obama had more troops in Iraq as President than Bush did right? I've looked at more Obama crap in the last few days than I ever wanted to see in a lifetime. I'm done searching through his lie after lie. When Obama finally is gone from the white house, he needs to get a job doing commercials or something, it seems to me a lot of times, he just likes to hear himself talk.

So then you dont know or dont have an answer?

Because I'm going to make a guess that they went home, and perhaps different units went to Afghanistan or some of the same did, but not before going home first.

So unless you can show me otherwise, I'm going to go with Obama said he would bring the battle brigades home and did.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351537212' post='1175444']
So then you dont know or dont have an answer?

Because I'm going to make a guess that they went home, and perhaps different units went to Afghanistan or some of the same did, but not before going home first.

So unless you can show me otherwise, I'm going to go with Obama said he would bring the battle brigades home and did.
[/quote]

Good lord Jamie it's in the information I already provided that made a break down of the troops left at the embassy and the ones moved to Kuwait or back to ships in the Gulf. Besides all that, you are still arguing a moot point. So if Obama promised that all the troops would be withdrawn from Iraq and sent home for the holidays, if he just sent new soldiers to Iraq and brought all the other ones home, made it a truth? Quit trying to play dumb or coy, it doesn't suit you. I am done looking up thing after clicking on a search that sends me to a military website that says it is free to access, yet tells me I am being watched and could go to jail for sharing any information I see. Let's leave it at that. All I can say is proved my point, beyond that I don't care to go to jail over it. Feel free to search the web looking for as much info as you can, the link I clicked on was on the front page of the search results.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351538536' post='1175450']
Good lord Jamie it's in the information I already provided that made a break down of the troops left at the embassy and the ones moved to Kuwait or back to ships in the Gulf. Besides all that, you are still arguing a moot point. So if Obama promised that all the troops would be withdrawn from Iraq and sent home for the holidays, if he just sent new soldiers to Iraq and brought all the other ones home, made it a truth? Quit trying to play dumb or coy, it doesn't suit you. [b] I am done looking up thing after clicking on a search that sends me to a military website that says it is free to access, yet tells me I am being watched and could go to jail for sharing any information I see. [/b] Let's leave it at that. All I can say is proved my point, beyond that I don't care to go to jail over it. Feel free to search the web looking for as much info as you can, the link I clicked on was on the front page of the search results.
[/quote]

Awesomest excuse on the internet ever

Do a search on Bing for I think it was the 160th communication brigade.

Then talk your crap. Sois I used to think you were smarter than a lot of your 2 and 3 word responses implied. Now you have made me put you in the same group of people like membengal, Kenneth, and Lucid. You pay absolutely no attention to what I post, and then start arguing with me over something you had said wasn't worth reading. Yet you still continue to read it. Makes no sense to me at all.

Here you go Jamie, plain as can be:

[size=4]The 1st Brigade “Ironhorses” of the 1st Cav Division has about 4,500 troops in Kuwait, moved there from Iraq with artillery and tanks. It has been designated a “Mobile Response Force.”[/size]

[size=4]Now I want to admit I was wrong when I said the U.S. was expanding its Embassy in Baghdad:[/size]

[quote][size=4][i]The New York Times[/i][/size][size=4] reported on February 7, 2012 that the State Department is rethinking the size and missions of the US Embassy Baghdad, and Iraqi government officials are bewildered by American intentions with this embassy and say there is no agreement for its many missions. The embassy has already found it cannot take on all the missions left behind by the US military departure. The main problems at the moment have to do with the numbers of contractors, the numbers of embassy staff, and the Iraqi government’s claims that it has no agreements with the US to justify a [b]16,000[/b] person embassy. Many in the government see the embassy as trying to infringe on national sovereignty and for using it as a base for Mideast-wide operations. The government is making it hard for the embassy to get supplies and to bring people in. [/size][size=4][i]The Times[/i][/size][size=4] said State could cut the size in half. (020812)[/size][/quote]

It was 16,000 people stationed at the Embassy, not 1,600! So 20 guys with flashlights and batons protecting lives in Syria, and 16,000 at the Embassy in Baghdad?

How ANYONE can still support Obama after all this I have NO idea.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351539379' post='1175457']
Awesomest excuse on the internet ever
[/quote]

Damn... I'm not getting into this other shit anymore. But, no shit.. if you go

here: [url="http://www.160thsignalbrigade.swa.army.mil/"]http://www.160thsignalbrigade.swa.army.mil/[/url]

it actually does throw up the warning. I'd never seen that before.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1351540837' post='1175479']

here: [url="http://www.160thsignalbrigade.swa.army.mil/"]http://www.160thsign...e.swa.army.mil/[/url]

[/quote]

Pretty standard (read banal) warning.

Meh...

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351540751' post='1175475']
Simple. 17 of the 24 Forigen Policy advisers to Romney are former Bush guys, and I dont want the Neo-Cons who have plans on Iran back in office.
[/quote]

No shit.

If you want war with Iran, vote for Mittens...

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1351540837' post='1175479']

here: [url="http://www.160thsignalbrigade.swa.army.mil/"]http://www.160thsign...e.swa.army.mil/[/url]

[/quote]

heh, you copy and pasted the link. You might have dudes in black suits showing up at your door soon. I'm not shitting it literally says if you copy or paste or are proven the delicate information on that site, you can and will go to jail.

:whistle:

there's nothing dangerous there, nothing moreso than what's implied at any government website. so unless you're planning to do terror with this info, you're safe.

winning an internet battle and growing your epeen will not result in PYITA prison time

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1351541048' post='1175482']
Pretty standard (read banal) warning.

Meh...

No shit.

If you want war with Iran, vote for Mittens...
[/quote]

So many politicians are career politicians, the only other place they might go is into the media or do some lawyer work. It's not surprising to see names and faces retread in new administrations.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351541247' post='1175487']
So many politicians are career politicians, the only other place they might go is into the media or do some lawyer work. It's not surprising to see names and faces retread in new administrations.
[/quote]

Yes, and I dont want the re-tread neo-cons who caused all this mess to begin with back in power.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351541136' post='1175485']
there's nothing dangerous there, nothing moreso than what's implied at any government website. so unless you're planning to do terror with this info, you're safe.

winning an internet battle and growing your epeen will not result in PYITA prison time
[/quote]

Wrong wrong wrong. That website talks about troop positions and future deployment information. There was an imbedded field reporter who gave out his position which happened to the same as the regiment he was traveling with. They later took on fire and the reporter was shipped home, and I don't remember for sure or not, but I think they tried to take him to trial over treason and or homicide.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351541414' post='1175491']
Wrong wrong wrong. That website talks about troop positions and future deployment information. There was an imbedded field reporter who gave out his position which happened to the same as the regiment he was traveling with. They later took on fire and the reporter was shipped home, and I don't remember for sure or not, but I think they tried to take him to trial over treason and or homicide.
[/quote]

If you can point me to the specific part where it has future deployment, I believe that is classified info, and Ive got a friend that scans these sites for the Army and reports it, I dont see it so ...

Archived