Star Wars 7

MichaelWeston

yea, I don't put much into it.  I mean, we see Vader's skull.

And we know Anakin turns into a force ghost and is able to commune with Luke, so for Luke, its not like his dad is completely gone.

I saw a helmet the skull wasn't apparent

I saw a helmet the skull wasn't apparent

let's use common sense for a second.

1) We saw Vader die and his body burned.

2) lets not forget that we even SEE Anakin's ghost in Return of the Jedi

3) why on earth would they spoil something like that 8 months before the movie?  John Boyega wouldn't even confirm that he was a stormtrooper today even though he's WEARING a stormtrooper outfit in the trailer.  JJ Abrams was being coy about everything.  

If Vader were still alive, they wouldn't be telling you in the teaser trailer (teaser, as in not even the first full trailer yet).

It's clear that he likely is referring to his father "as alive" as he talks to his force ghost.  It's said that part of the plot will be that sometime after Jedi, Luke goes into isolation because he's still being tempted by the darkside and comes dangerously close to turning.  I'm sure he talks to Anakin, Yoda and Obi-Wan while in isolation. Thus, to him, its like they are still alive.

sw-01-570x235.jpg

Then Luke put it back on before he put him on the funeral pyre... 

yep.

let's use common sense for a second.

1) We saw Vader die and his body burned.

2) lets not forget that we even SEE Anakin's ghost in Return of the Jedi

3) why on earth would they spoil something like that 8 months before the movie?  John Boyega wouldn't even confirm that he was a stormtrooper today even though he's WEARING a stormtrooper outfit in the trailer.  JJ Abrams was being coy about everything.  

If Vader were still alive, they wouldn't be telling you in the teaser trailer (teaser, as in not even the first full trailer yet).

It's clear that he likely is referring to his father "as alive" as he talks to his force ghost.  It's said that part of the plot will be that sometime after Jedi, Luke goes into isolation because he's still being tempted by the darkside and comes dangerously close to turning.  I'm sure he talks to Anakin, Yoda and Obi-Wan while in isolation. Thus, to him, its like they are still alive.

sw-01-570x235.jpg

The storm troopers are all clones of boba fet. How can the black guy be a storm trooper.

yep.

Here is the Jedi scene... notice he pauses when saying my sister has it, where he does not pause in this teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDYX_PgorRY

Now keep in mind what Palpitine says here about Darth Plagues to Anakin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg

He not only says he can keep people alive, as Palpatine says trying to influence Anakin to be his apprentice using his love for Padme, he also says he can create life.

Now if JJ wants to tie in both trilogies and the clone wars, a Darth Vader clone might be a possibility, likely? Not sure and I do hope not just for the sake of moving into the new characters, but not out of the realm of possibilities,  but I don't think JJ does anything by accident either. Who knows.

Archived