Obama's Fault?

Lewdog

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351804763' post='1176299']
My honest opinion about this is that Obama has done so much of what they wanted and not been so much of what they were critical about that they have to make stuff up in order to scare people away from him

If anything it's the Liberals who should be angry
[/quote]

Ok so I went back and read this thread over again. Not only did I realize how bad my medicine is making type out my thoughts, but I realized Jamie lied about what he posted in this thread. Jamie said he never argued that Republicans were making up stuff to hurt Obama, only that this thread was so absurd nothing should be made of it. Yet in this quote he specifically makes a comment where "people" are making stuff up to avoid people from voting for Obama.

[quote]Christ apparently I'm gonna have to hold your hand through this.

Hugo Chavez is saying that stuff to incite his people. It isnt even remotely true, and anyone regardless of party that believes it, should go play in traffic it would do the rest of us who are serious about our countries issues a wealth of good.

Why the fuck this is even a topic in this part of the forum only speaks to your tin foil hat nature.

Now try to follow here, sometimes these topics go off in different directions.

Vol, asked "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why make up stupid crap?"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I wasn't replying specifically to this topic, but to the larger point in general about how much crap has been made up about him, and that in fact has been done by the republicans. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Get it? Got it? Good. [/font][/color] [/quote]

I guess as posters on this board, we are suppose to read your mind? Since when has this forum had rules against making a thread that came from the media? So posters like Homer can make jokes comparing a father's son dying in service for his country to jacking off and saluting the sperm he killed, but I can't post an article about something that is kind of humorous and helps to show how other nations and their leaders think about Obama and America? It's quite obvious what you meant originally. It's just at another point in the thread you realized how stupid it made you sound, other wise you would have squashed it a lot sooner. I loved the way you attacked me by saying I wear a tin foil hat, and how you could never take me seriously. It's pretty obvious that there is a little gang in here. If there wasn't, more people would be commenting about politics. I can't imagine how many people have been run off by you guys.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351851807' post='1176488']
I lied Homer's sperm died!!!

Maybe you should increase your dosage.
[/quote]

Nice. So I have one poster to kill myself, and yet another making light of the medicine I have to take and the effects it has. Class acts all the way around.

There is no lightening up with you guys. You have no idea when a joke goes to far. Beyond sharing more information than I want to, you can't understand what I go through from day to day. I'm not asking for a pity party, but I do think some on here including you, Homer, and sois have gone or go to far. You really don't know me, and I really don't know crap about you, but at a certain point you realize you are getting close to a boundary that shouldn't be passed. Last night and today it's happened. Just remember this the next time someone makes fun of you for something that is sensitive and you have no control of. Maybe, just maybe then you will understand. I have enough of a problem dealing with the every day things in my life that I can no longer do or am no longer good at, to be ridiculed and made fun of because of it.

Yeah whatever Jamie. It's amazing how your status changed with me in a few hours. Sois might get his wish come true sooner rather than later. I mean here I sit being disrespect by people on a forum, who know jacksquat about me, they tell me kill myself and "increase your dosage." My life sucks in real life, and I can't even come online with being treated like shit from people who have little or no morals whatsoever. Many things I have failed at in my life, with perhaps the worst being suicide. Fail twice, third times the charm right?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351853772' post='1176495']
I got to get to work, I dont have time to be arguing with you or take this seriously. Suffice to say you bring a lot of it on yourself.
[/quote]

Yeah like how I brought it on myself from posting an article you thought was useless, and I stated quite plain I didn't believe it. I'll admit when I first got back on this Forum I came across as crass. Eventually people started to see I have no agenda, just a strong opinion. Strong opinions don't normally go well in politics, unless you are a member of the majority. I'm not, a few others that post less frequently are not. The main reason I get so much flak in here is because the minority has more to prove. I spew article after article and fact after fact, and you guys will blow it off and try to counter the argument with an article that totally changes the argument. After it's all said and done, you haven't disproven or even presented a post containing information as a counterclaim.

You guys do this so much in this board, and the only reason it works, is because you are the majority. I guess you are the forum "spindoctors." So yeah if one day I log off and don't come back again, you guys can rejoice! You were total pricks to an unkown stranger, and lord knows where has gone.

Hey Lew... Here's the deal man, I have had breakdowns on this board like you have here. I usually walk away well before I get to the point your at, but I know the frustration you are having. The problem is that this idea is so absurd that people stopped debating you and starting making fun of the absurdity. I am not laughing at you here, but I have to say I just read through this thread for the first time and I am laughing my ass off. Again not at you, but you have to have a sense of humor about this. I don't think you really believe there could be a weather machine. That's crazy talk and quoting Chavez thinking Bush and Chaney creating a hurricane to screw with him isn't going to convince anyone.

My suggestion would be to clear your head, come back to this thread in a day or two (when your completely calmed down) and then read through this again with a sense of humor. I know you feel like your the butt of the jokes but that's how we are on this board. You have to give it as good as you can take it or you will go... full retard lol. Trust me man, I've felt cornered at times like you do right now. The only cure is to step away and have a sense of humor about it.

A board like this will teach you humility and will make you admit mistakes b/c otherwise you will spiral into nothingness. There are serious topics talked about on this board, but we all can have some fun too. Sorry this one is at your expense but you live and you learn. If you go back far enough, I have had pissing matches like your in right now and felt crazy pissed.

I started to make this a PM but at the same time I wanted everyone to see this as well so I can start the douse the flames for you brother. Your taking this too seriously. If Homer and Jamie didn't make us laugh at the same time they can make us shoot blood out of our eyes, no chance I would want to come back here. Both are good guys and both are my friends, but let me say that I have been the butt of both of their jokes in the past. While not fun, I got over it, grew a little, and all is well now. I don't want to talk to only people that agreed with me politically. That would be boring as hell! But to do that, you have to start debating with your head more than your heart.

[quote name='bengalrick' timestamp='1351857796' post='1176503']
Hey Lew... Here's the deal man, I have had breakdowns on this board like you have here. I usually walk away well before I get to the point your at, but I know the frustration you are having. The problem is that this idea is so absurd that people stopped debating you and starting making fun of the absurdity. I am not laughing at you here, but I have to say I just read through this thread for the first time and I am laughing my ass off. Again not at you, but you have to have a sense of humor about this. I don't think you really believe there could be a weather machine. That's crazy talk and quoting Chavez thinking Bush and Chaney creating a hurricane to screw with him isn't going to convince anyone.

My suggestion would be to clear your head, come back to this thread in a day or two (when your completely calmed down) and then read through this again with a sense of humor. I know you feel like your the butt of the jokes but that's how we are on this board. You have to give it as good as you can take it or you will go... full retard lol. Trust me man, I've felt cornered at times like you do right now. The only cure is to step away and have a sense of humor about it.

A board like this will teach you humility and will make you admit mistakes b/c otherwise you will spiral into nothingness. There are serious topics talked about on this board, but we all can have some fun too. Sorry this one is at your expense but you live and you learn. If you go back far enough, I have had pissing matches like your in right now and felt crazy pissed.

I started to make this a PM but at the same time I wanted everyone to see this as well so I can start the douse the flames for you brother. Your taking this too seriously. If Homer and Jamie didn't make us laugh at the same time they can make us shoot blood out of our eyes, no chance I would want to come back here. Both are good guys and both are my friends, but let me say that I have been the butt of both of their jokes in the past. While not fun, I got over it, grew a little, and all is well now. I don't want to talk to only people that agreed with me politically. That would be boring as hell! But to do that, you have to start debating with your head more than your heart.
[/quote]

Well said Rick.. You're a good man.

Here Lew... Need a good laugh? Read this article about Joe Biden. I think anyone can get a good laugh out of him. Luckily the vice president doesn't have much power because Joe has definitely done full retard... I think that is why Obama picked him. Kind of like a girl that is an 8 out of 10 always hanging with fat chicks so she looks better. Obama is basically saying "you get rid of me and look what you got"

[url="http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/10/joes-very-weird-uncle-day/58559/"]http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/10/joes-very-weird-uncle-day/58559/[/url]

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351854388' post='1176496']
Yeah like how I brought it on myself from posting an article you thought was useless, and I stated quite plain I didn't believe it. I'll admit when I first got back on this Forum I came across as crass. [b]Eventually people started to see I have no agenda, just a strong opinion. [/b] Strong opinions don't normally go well in politics, unless you are a member of the majority. I'm not, a few others that post less frequently are not. The main reason I get so much flak in here is because the minority has more to prove. I spew article after article and fact after fact, and you guys will blow it off and try to counter the argument with an article that totally changes the argument. After it's all said and done, you haven't disproven or even presented a post containing information as a counterclaim.

You guys do this so much in this board, and the only reason it works, is because you are the majority. I guess you are the forum "spindoctors." So yeah if one day I log off and don't come back again, you guys can rejoice! You were total pricks to an unkown stranger, and lord knows where has gone.
[/quote]

Um, isn't that the same thing? You aren't fair, you seem to only talk shit on Obama, that seems hella biased. When you are biased, that means you have an agenda.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351854388' post='1176496']
So yeah if one day I log off and don't come back again, you guys can rejoice! You were total pricks to an unkown stranger, and lord knows where has gone.
[/quote]

I have my party hat on already. He hasn't posted here since 7am, can we start yet or should we give it a full 24hrs?

The only thing that got me upset is two people that joked about things that were extremely over the line. Once again, if it is in a thread discussing people's favorite hair color Katey Perry has worn, or a thread about national security, no one in their right mind should dip as low as Homer did, and Jamie allowed. It's that simple. You can wipe away everything else, and look at the one point. If people find it funny to make jokes like the one Homer made, it's you who should look in the mirror not me.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351902319' post='1176612']
The only thing that got me upset is two people that joked about things that were extremely over the line. Once again, if it is in a thread discussing people's favorite hair color Katey Perry has worn, or a thread about national security, no one in their right mind should dip as low as Homer did, and Jamie allowed. It's that simple. You can wipe away everything else, and look at the one point. If people find it funny to make jokes like the one Homer made, it's you who should look in the mirror not me.
[/quote]

Let me be frank.

I think you are lucky that you were not around this forum during the Bush years because it makes it easy to show outrage now that I have to wonder if you had then.

Frankly I doubt you did.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351910324' post='1176658']
Let me be frank.

I think you are lucky that you were not around this forum during the Bush years because it makes it easy to show outrage now that I have to wonder if you had then.

Frankly I doubt you did.
[/quote]

Wait you are trying to assume my experience in what happened under different Presidents and my knowledge and ability to talk about security and engagement of a battle.

Move on. I know it is hard to understand, but some people do live a life outside this forum. I also doubt this was the only board on the internet operating during that time. The program I worked with was CIM. It stood for critical Incident management. It's used by the government, military, and in the private sector by certain businesses. Separate Plans are put in place based on a wide range of possible problems. It could be what to do during a fire, all the way up to a chemical weapon in the air. It details a structure of supervision, other logistics, a calling list, who to activate, who responds, what items are needed, and so on. It's extremely detailed and different people in leadership positions get a folder specifying EXACTLY what they have to do. As long as people keep their head, it's pretty simple. Drawing up scenarios and plans for them is quite frankly a pain in the ass. When you are dealing with situations that involve several outside agencies it's even more difficult. Like I said, I have gone through several training sessions, and have made several of these plans.

What is your experience that makes it so you are able to comment on this better than I? I also went to Parris island when I was 28 years old. That's the oldest a person can be without having to get a waiver. After 8 of the 13 week boot camp, I was diagnosed with pneumonia after being sick and hocking up blood and puking my guts out from week 2 forward. I received an IV twice a week. Eventually after a second chest X-ray, I was diagnosed. I went to EHP, which the health and evaluation platoon. The doctors weren't confident on how the Z-pack was helping, and made the call that I must have had a preexisting condition and they did not feel comfortable at my age to clear me to go back to training. I was sent home, and they said if I wanted to come back I would have to get a doctor's waiver to protect them.

Archived