Obama's Fault?

Lewdog

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1352003248' post='1176878']
Lewdog has ignored my request. Let's see if he can break his boy Romney's record of 14 ignored requests.

[url="http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-10-30/does-mitt-romney-want-to-get-rid-of-fema"]http://www.businessw...get-rid-of-fema[/url]

You emulate your hero very well, Lewdog.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352068200' post='1177544']
So telling you that there are certain things that shouldn't be said, unless you could say it to their face, is a threat? Sounds like you have insecurities that stretch well beyond this message board. If seeing a dead sailor when you were 17 didn't teach you how to respect other fellow Americans when they die, there is no hope for you. In fact call the police and tell them the joke you made, see if they think it is funny or not. Oh make sure to make up a joke about someone killing a cop while your at it. Wait I know, make a joke about all the policemen and fire and rescue people who died trying to save lives during 9/11. I bet they will find that to be quite hilarious. Make sure to type on here their reactions for me. I'd like to see how other people take your jokes.
[/quote]

Don't confuse caution with insecurity. Frankly, I question the quality of your judgement, not to mention your emotional state, so I did interpret your oblique remarks as a physical threat. You are welcome to clarify the matter, if you wish.

Now, as soon as I read your posts talking about suicide I actually did become concerned. I trust my mental antenna when I read such comments. So, if you think I was joking about my genuine concern for your welfare, then that would be simply another misperception on your part.

Finally, if you think I don't place value on human life, then that would be, again, another misperception on your part. Over the years, I've left plenty of evidence on this board that pretty clearly describes what I think about such matters.

And if you are offended by my response to your stupid, and politically motivated, question about "what if those who died were relatives" then that's your problem. You see, I know, and many others here know, without a shadow of doubt, that I am a consistent defender of life in general and an opponent of death and mayhem caused by war. And if you are so unable to control your anger that you had to suppress a desire to take it out on the inanimate objects in your household, or unable to prevent your inclination to utter vaguely physical threats towards me, then that's your problem, too. Not mine.

My problem is that I have to decide if you were serious about those remarks. And if you were, I'll have to develop a critical incident management plan to protect myself and mine.

Way to skirt the issue. Did you call the cops and tell them your joke? I got an idea, why don't you drive down the police department and tell them your joke to their face? Oh yeah, you are just an internet tough guy. All the rest you had to say was nothing filler. Why you waste so much time trying to write a political piece of your life on a Bengals' message is beyond any comprehension. Once again if your opinion is so great, and no one can match whits with you, why don't you step up to the plate and go to a political site with political forums? The only thing I am serious about here, if that you are a very hollow person who had plenty of enough time to correct their stance for the poor joke you made, and you haven't. In fact you have done just the opposite up to this point. What makes it even worse, it the joke you made, was meant to be so bad in order to anger me. So regardless of whether you are as true to your word as you are, you sold out your beliefs in order to make someone on a message board angry. So instead of embracing something we had in common, you decided to make a joke against your patriotic beliefs just to piss me off. Is that all it takes for you sell out the morals and beliefs of your life? It's pretty obvious where this has come to. You are a blowhard internet "bully" that can't argue in a forum filled with people that are more up to date on politics, and instead comes to a sports forum where he can talk down to others and say things that you would never say to them if they were sitting across the table from you. It's a shame. A shame that you get off on this, and more of a shame I wasted my time ever posting with you on this board. My life hasn't changed, but somehow I feel like I should sue you for the time I wasted reading your post and responding to them over the last two days.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352076653' post='1177653']
Way to skirt the issue.
[/quote]

Lewdog, you are the master of skirting the issue. The bullshit in this thread is becuase you skirted the issue. Remember, you brought up the republicans and then somehow twisted it in your mind that someone else brought it up.

Someone quote me so gay lewdog sees this.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1352077057' post='1177657']
Lewdog, you are the master of skirting the issue. The bullshit in this thread is becuase you skirted the issue. Remember, you brought up the republicans and then somehow twisted it in your mind that someone else brought it up.

Someone quote me so gay lewdog sees this.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352076653' post='1177653']
The only thing I am serious about here, if that you are a very hollow person who had plenty of enough time to correct their stance for the poor joke you made, and you haven't.
[/quote]

I interpret this as a "No, I did not physically threaten you." Am I correct?

How can I possibly threaten someone over the internet without knowing their name or where they live? To quote Bud Kilmer, in what is perhaps the best movie of all time, "You got to be the dumbest smart kid I know."

That still doesn't change the fact that you would never say the things to my face, that you have said on here.

:)

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352084620' post='1177697']
How can I possibly threaten someone over the internet without knowing their name or where they live? To quote Bud Kilmer, in what is perhaps the best movie of all time, "You got to be the dumbest smart kid I know."

That still doesn't change the fact that you would never say the things to my face, that you have said on here.

:)
[/quote]
So I can consider those potentially threatening comments as simply more rantings of a half-crazed lunatic? Just wanted to make sure.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1352085718' post='1177706']
So I can consider those potentially threatening comments as simply more rantings of a half-crazed lunatic? Just wanted to make sure.
[/quote]

You can take it however you want. That's your right under the constitution. Just as easily as I can tell you that you are a coward for saying a lot of the things you say on here. You would never say it to my face. I could threaten you all wanted to, but it wouldn't prove anything. Why? Because as mentioned before, all I know about you is you are a coward that talks a big game online and strokes his ego by posting in a political forum on a NFL team website. There is only a few things I could say on here to have someone show up at my door. That will never happen, to your dismay.

Lew Im not mad at you, Im bored with you, you are incapable of having conversations about this stuff without it being "OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!!" when the fact is the problems we face are much bigger than that, unless you get serious about those problems and have serious conversations about them, I really dont care what you have to say.

Archived