Bowl Season

Lewdog

There are currently 5 undefeated teams left going into this week, and since none of them play each other in the regular season, there could be 5 left when Bowls are selected. Louisville is losing by 2 TDs at the moment so we'll see. This year more than ever shows that a tournament should be in place. I can't wait until things get going. It would be nice to see the winner of a K-State vs. Notre Dame game play the winner of an Alabama vs. Oregon for the BCS crown.

Go Irish!

I was looking at the scoreboard and Louisville's undefeated season is toast. What I can't FUCKING believe is Florida is only winning by a TD at half against University of Louisiana-Lafayette. What the fuck is Florida doing playing a pattycake like them for their 10th game of the season? I'm not sure what to be more surprised about, who they are playing, or the score.

What the fuck! I just looked at Florida's schedule and they play Jacksonville St. next week. Florida should be absolutely ashamed to pad their schedule with softies, while other big conference schools are playing rival schools or it at least teams in their conference.

Archived