interesting NBA season thus far...any thoughts?

The lakers got off to a strange start, I havent watched any of their games, I am eager too but not liking any of their players makes it hard if they arent playing a team i like to watch... i am curious to see if its just chemistry or if the ego arent playing well together or what... phil jackson would easily fix either one, he is a player coach, not as much of a scheme coach, letting them play through droughts and such... interested to see if he comes back..

my nuggets started off real slow, and have already had several back to back road games (stats show, league wide, the back to back games records drop a ton) they started off 0-3 and won the last 4, including double overtime last night...

they seem like last year, scrappy, hard working team, but essentially traded aaron afflalo of andre iguodaia, both good defenders, andre is a better finishing scorer though...

excited for the year, already grabbed tickets to two games. my kids school district has a special ticket order website, with no fees or taxes and discounted tickets, even for playoffs.. family of 4 can go to a game, decent seats, for $75, which includes a food meal and drink for everyone..

the heat seem to be playing solid and their additions are doing well down there... they may grab that second title easier than i thought. LA needs to get in gear..

the magic are going to have a rough up and down year.. they scored 68 points total the other night... 68...thats an NCAA type score...

havent seen much about the celtics...

i hope the nets have a GREAT year... cool that they moved to brooklyn and being supported by a community that just had all that drama... one of those cool stories for the year..

The Magic totally blow. They look like they might be the worst team ever.

I love Denver and the Hawks in the Finals. Yeah, I always pick longshot matchups cause that would be interesting.

Re: Denver - I love their pieces. Faried, Gallo, Lawson, Iggy, JaVale, Andre Miller. They have some good dudes. I just wish Gallo would get out of his shooting slump, he is killing me in fantasy.

This is going to be a fun season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1352650115' post='1179368']
excited for the year, already grabbed tickets to two games. my kids school district has a special ticket order website, with no fees or taxes and discounted tickets, even for playoffs.. family of 4 can go to a game, decent seats, for $75, which includes a [b]food meal [/b]and drink for everyone..
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He6Kcqy14HE

Archived