Murder Suicide of Chiefs player at Arrowhead

This is a horrible story...

I am amazed this idiot(who Is the only person I have blocked) continues to be able to post on this site... He is a total piece of shit and does almost nothing but troll.
I understand freedom of speech, but jesus christ....

[quote name='Haigin88' timestamp='1354380102' post='1186700']
So you feel sorry for murderers?

Belcher = OJ = Rae Carruth
[/quote]

I feel for a man who had convinced himself somehow that this was an action worth taking, that there was no hope, no alternative course that seemed better, that his current situation in life was so bad that he would be better off dead. I always feel sorry for people like that and always will.

It sure would be difficult to continue to work after seeing someone you coached, someone you tried to mold, blow themselves away at work. Crazy. Sad.

I was talking with a friend a few minutes ago and we both thought the GF killing was accidental. Maybe he was threatening or things got out of hand and he did something unintentional and then there was no way out.

Crazy. Sad. How the hell could KC play a game tomorrow? Is their game @ home?

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1354382128' post='1186719']
It sure would be difficult to continue to work after seeing someone you coached, someone you tried to mold, blow themselves away at work. Crazy. Sad.

I was talking with a friend a few minutes ago and we both thought the GF killing was accidental. Maybe he was threatening or things got out of hand and he did something unintentional and then there was no way out.

[b]Crazy. Sad. How the hell could KC play a game tomorrow? Is their game @ home?[/b]
[/quote]

yea it was to be at KC. Sounds like it will inevitably be moved.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1354382128' post='1186719']

Crazy. Sad. How the hell could KC play a game tomorrow? Is their game @ home?
[/quote]

Yep game is at KC. Gonna be weird...

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1354382024' post='1186717']

Well, if you insist...
[/quote]

I usually feel this "ban him" stuff is a bit over the top and almost childish (no offense to anyone, I just think it's stupid to call for a banning of someone - just my opinion), but that one made me laugh a little.

Archived