<b>*** OFFICIAL GB REDS GAME OUTING ***</b>

GoBengals

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Aug 20 2005, 11:25 AM']you forgot me, its probably for the best though because my little girl probably wouldn't of lasted more than 4 innings
[right][post="134935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

hmmm... i sure did, i can get another tho, its not a problem at all, let me know if you are still wanting to go....you wnated two right? cause the daughter is under the size limit? i can score another ticket or two with no problem at all...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 20 2005, 11:56 AM']hmmm... i sure did, i can get another tho, its not a problem at all, let me know if you are still wanting to go....you wnated two right? cause the daughter is under the size limit? i can score another ticket or two with no problem at all...
[right][post="134964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

its ok, as i said she probably wouldnt make it through the 4th innning anyway.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Aug 20 2005, 09:22 PM']Did I miss it somewhere but where and what time are we meeting to get the tickets?
[right][post="135162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i will be down there from about noon or 12:15 on... so anytime after that just give me a call when you get down there, i will likely be wondering between the main gate and the gate by us bank arena....

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Aug 21 2005, 12:14 AM']Sounds good, haven't been to the park yet so this should be great.
[right][post="135203"][/post][/right][/quote]

awesome, i just realized, the seats we have, are UNDER the jumbo tron, thus not allowing us to see when they put up the website on the jumbotron... :mellow:

[quote name='BenglsBuksPstons' date='Aug 21 2005, 12:43 AM']that sucks dude maybe since theres hardly anybody there anymore lol....you could go on the deck lower and maybe see if that works
[right][post="135215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yea, im sure we can sit anywhere...

[quote name='lindust20' date='Aug 21 2005, 10:46 PM']I saw that you liked your bag of nuts! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]
[right][post="135493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yes, i shared with all and made messes all over the stadium... thanks!, did your dad make it in? i didnt notice.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 21 2005, 10:51 PM']yes, i shared with all and made messes all over the stadium... thanks!, did your dad make it in? i didnt notice.
[right][post="135495"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, he was the guy in the reds hat and gray shirt that passed you guys and was lookin all around cause he had no idea i moved up to the shade.......then he fell asleep for a couple innings! :mellow:

[quote name='lindust20' date='Aug 21 2005, 11:01 PM']Yeah, he was the guy in the reds hat and gray shirt that passed you guys and was lookin all around cause he had no idea i moved up to the shade.......then he fell asleep for a couple innings! :mellow:
[right][post="135501"][/post][/right][/quote]

haha, i felt like sleeping, that sun wares you out...

[quote name='BenglsBuksPstons' date='Aug 21 2005, 11:28 PM']take any pics??
[right][post="135513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

nope, forgot the ol camera... glad too, it was too hot to carry anything around... and we all ended up spreading out and going our own ways to the shade after about 5 innings.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 21 2005, 11:13 PM']nope, forgot the ol camera... glad too, it was too hot to carry anything around... and we all ended up spreading out and going our own ways to the shade after about 5 innings.
[right][post="135539"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well that sucks !

Oh well...guess it is a good thing that I don`t get
to see what I missed...

[quote]I saw that you liked your bag of nuts![/quote]

Yeah he did, everytime I turned around he was trying to stick his nuts in my face.
I eventually partook in his nuts.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :thumbsup: :whistle: :afropic:

Archived