Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals jostling for playoff bid

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1355949800' post='1195638']

Or why don't you do what I did and rename it TNINLW, THE NETWORK I NO LONGER WATCH
[/quote]
I hear you! I finally got the NFL Netwok on two of my TVs. When I am in the rooms they are in, I watch NFL Network. When I am in the other rooms, I watch ESPN.

Bengals fans need to accept that their team will never get the national media's validation or respect until it becomes a consistant winner. The only national journalist IMO that has always shown love to the Bengals is CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco. Before the season began he predicted the Bengals would win the division and lose to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game. As of today, he still has Cincy winning the division.

[quote name='sneaky' timestamp='1355954262' post='1195670']
Bengals fans need to accept that their team will never get the national media's validation or respect until it becomes a consistant winner. The only national journalist IMO that has always shown love to the Bengals is CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco. Before the season began he predicted the Bengals would win the division and lose to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game. As of today, he still has Cincy winning the division.
[/quote]

Brian Billick gives us love all the time too.

Archived