eva4ben-gal

Who has guns?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a gun?

• No
    • Yes
    • Multiple guns
    • I own an assault rifle

This is trolling fwiw. And it's bad form.

Too the topic. The country would be better off with less guns and less of a gun culture. The murder and suicide rates would be much lower than what they are today. Compare the US to other countries including those in the 3rd world and we don't come out on top. I believe it's selfish to put your hobby before the safety and lives of others.

Look into the suicide rates by gun and then come back and talk to me about how your hobby is more important than someone's life. Look into the number of guns in lets say the UK and vietnam and compare them to the US and then do the same. Your irrational desire to have guns makes me unsafe.

Look into the suicide rates by gun and then come back and talk to me about how your hobby is more important than someone's life. Look into the number of guns in lets say the UK and vietnam and compare them to the US and then do the same. Your irrational desire to have guns makes me unsafe.

Believe it or not, I'm the rational one here.

Believe it or not, I'm the rational one here.

You are popping in here writing "lol" to goat other people into conversation that relates to why we need semiautomatic weapons for a dystopian future. I have no doubt you believe that you are the rational one here. You have a deep investment in irrationality.

Archived