Can Lewdog be allowed again

sois

[quote name='The_Joker' timestamp='1356567315' post='1199507']

You might be...I think I am...he thinks I hate black people like you...

:ninja: ooohh and :afropic: just because it's racist :glare:
[/quote]

Lol, i wasn't sure if i was on ignore because i want to cuss someone that has me on ignore for the fun of it :P

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356566385' post='1199502']
Me too, and I deserved it too. I got another one that I didn't deserve but it was short lived. I have 15 people on ignore and its mainly the jerks around here who just bully people and pile on, or do drive by insults like dabengals did.
[/quote]
You've claimed I am on ignore (not sure if you even can ignore me as I am a moderator) before and I have never once done any of the things you claim here other than disagree with you in the gun threads. If the bar is set as "I am going to ignore you because you use logic and I hate you for it" then the bar is pretty goddamn low.

[quote name='Phatcat' timestamp='1356525053' post='1199148']
I've been on this site for 8 years now. And Lewdog is the only one I've ever put on ignore. :)
[/quote]
[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1356528512' post='1199152']
Same here. And I don't believe in putting people on ignore, but it had to be done. :lol:
[/quote]
I'm in this group as well.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1356580987' post='1199622']
You've claimed I am on ignore (not sure if you even can ignore me as I am a moderator) before and I have never once done any of the things you claim here other than disagree with you in the gun threads. If the bar is set as "I am going to ignore you because you use logic and I hate you for it" then the bar is pretty goddamn low.
[/quote]

I do have you on ignore but I am not sure why. That second part was pretty insulting so maybe that's why. I'll take you off ignore until I can remember.

To be honest these conversations tend to devolve into negative things that no one wants to read. If you would like to discuss pm me.

he was banned many years ago because he shit on all the threads, had to have a comment literally on everything, and spent most of his time trying to get his avatar to show up on the index page for every single forum.

he asked to come back, i told him if he could be cool and NOT do that, its all good, and he went right back to that shit, i was getting tired of getting complaints about him in my PM box, i was getting tired of my mods getting tired of getting complaints about him in my inbox... i debated banning him, and decided since he was going through some shit, to let him stick around, maybe hving some internet friends would be helpful for him, and it just got worse and worse and worse, then i left his PM's live, so he could PM anyone he was close with, and he spent it harassing people and threatening to contact the ACLU about the site...

no, he cant fucking come back, he cant fucking come back ever... no one has time for this shit.

i have had more problems, complaints, and issues with him in 3-4 months than i did the past 5 years at this site...

its not even close to worth it...

PS: i didnt read any of the pages of this thread... so disregard if my post doesnt make sense...

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356565302' post='1199495']
Its for this guy....

[url="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0922995/"]http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0922995/[/url]

Not really....can a mod change it, it was a mess up on my end. At that point I was jut glad to be back.
[/quote]

that link says michael weston's of polish descent.

Really don't understand why people would want him back. He almost never had anything positive to say and most comments people made on every topic he had to come up with theories on why they were wrong and sometimes you could tell that he didn't even believe the shit that was spewing out on his own keyboard. Totally useless to have around 90 percent of the time

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356537130' post='1199229']
Suicide isnt something to joke about.
[/quote]

Thank you for saying that. I've had 2 close friends on 2 separate occasions take their own lives for different reasons and all I can say is everyone close to them including myself ended up fucked up in the head because of it.

[quote name='unleashed' timestamp='1356590167' post='1199654']
Really don't understand why people would want him back. He almost never had anything positive to say and most comments people made on every topic he had to come up with theories on why they were wrong and sometimes you could tell that he didn't even believe the shit that was spewing out on his own keyboard. Totally useless to have around 90 percent of the time
[/quote]

Really though? There are people on this board that act like they own the place and God help you if you are new, because it's like you get a hazing. Hell i got bitched at because I went bold with my text and it was a different color other than black. It's a pretty tight little clique around here that's all I'm getting at.

[quote name='whodey?' timestamp='1356597938' post='1199659']

Really though? There are people on this board that act like they own the place and God help you if you are new, because it's like you get a hazing. Hell i got bitched at because I went bold with my text and it was a different color other than black. It's a pretty tight little clique around here that's all I'm getting at.
[/quote]

Being an Internet troll is a sad life and that's what he was. Nobody acts like they own this place besides the mods and that's what they're supposed to do.

[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2AIqYVZ7gc[/media]

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1356620830' post='1199690']
To be fair, that is pretty annoying.
[/quote]

Yeah its kind of like wondering why your friends look at you askance when you talk in a squeaky high pitched voice all the time.

Make your posts memorable due to content, not gimmicks. Or put a babe in your signature. That works.

[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1356585077' post='1199644']
he was banned many years ago because he shit on all the threads, had to have a comment literally on everything, and spent most of his time trying to get his avatar to show up on the index page for every single forum.

he asked to come back, i told him if he could be cool and NOT do that, its all good, and he went right back to that shit, i was getting tired of getting complaints about him in my PM box, i was getting tired of my mods getting tired of getting complaints about him in my inbox... i debated banning him, and decided since he was going through some shit, to let him stick around, maybe hving some internet friends would be helpful for him, and it just got worse and worse and worse, then i left his PM's live, so he could PM anyone he was close with, and he spent it harassing people and threatening to contact the ACLU about the site...

[size=5][b]no, he cant fucking come back, he cant fucking come back ever... no one has time for this shit.[/b][/size]

i have had more problems, complaints, and issues with him in 3-4 months than i did the past 5 years at this site...

its not even close to worth it...

PS: i didnt read any of the pages of this thread... so disregard if my post doesnt make sense...
[/quote]

[img]http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/wibx950.com/files/2012/11/Sweet-Brown-cropped.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Shut up an get me a beer newb. :ninja:

Archived