Can Lewdog be allowed again

sois

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1356544380' post='1199322']
You can't put Rumble on ignore. That would be discrimination against Browns' fans, a minority for sure.
[/quote]

:suicide: :20: :bullhorn: :1018:

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1356544823' post='1199329']
I think we should reinstate Lewdog and ban everyone else for a day.
[/quote]

bwhahahahahaa, how funny would that be. He'd come in here and it's like a ghost town. LMAO GENIUS

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356544951' post='1199331']
bwhahahahahaa, how funny would that be. He'd come in here and it's like a ghost town. LMAO GENIUS
[/quote]

Exactly! He may think he's already committed suicide and this is his purgatory. Wait...that was wrong......there is no purgatory.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356534899' post='1199205']

Poor
[/quote]

Just wanted to apologize to you MW. I'm obviously a newb on this forum and had no idea about any past issues you have had with suicide. Although I thought it was a minor crack I was making (mostly because in the 8 months or so I have been on here lew is about the only guy that drives me crazy) I in noway intended to make suicide seem like a joking matter, just seemed to defeat the purpose of the thread if it was true.

You guys sound like assholes. Suicide is a big deal to me and its disrespectful to rub my face in that. If you don't care about that then put me on ignore, but plus oneing these morons is asurd
[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1356553352' post='1199408']
Did you hear the joke about Chuck Pagano and Chaz Bono in the hospital men's room?

Me either but if you think of a punchline please do share it.
[/quote]

This shit is petty and disrepectful.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1356532628' post='1199178']
Lewdog had been banned before, years ago under a different name for basically the same shit.. Go gave him a second chance and he kept his act clean for a bit but began a rapid descent into craziness.. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it, but I know he was threatening posters with suicide for "being mean to him" in the political forum.

I personally thought he probably should have taken a break from here for his own mental health.
[/quote]

ok, you've peaked my curiosity. care to share what his other poster name(s) was/were?

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356554913' post='1199414']
You guys sound like assholes. Suicide is a big deal to me and its disrespectful to rub my face in that. If you don't care about that then put me on ignore, but plus oneing these morons is asurd

This shit is petty and disrepectful.
[/quote]
If you believed in an afterlife you'd be able to joke about the human condition too.

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1356561562' post='1199475']
I have 3 people on ignore, Haigin88, Weston, and for his perpetual doom and gloom on gameplay threads, Elijah. The first 2 make me feel dumber reading their drivel, and I don't mind Elijahs post 6 days a week.
[/quote]

We put HaigIn88 on everyone's permanent ignore list, so feel free to remove him if you like...

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1356561562' post='1199475']
I have 3 people on ignore, Haigin88, Weston, and for his perpetual doom and gloom on gameplay threads, Elijah. The first 2 make me feel dumber reading their drivel, and I don't mind Elijahs post 6 days a week.
[/quote]

Nice. I can add you too for disrespectful trash like this.Care to discuss some of the specific drivel?

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1356565888' post='1199499']
I got a timeout once but I deserved it. During my drinking days and got of line a few times. This place has a pretty lengthy leash as I can attest so whatever Lew did it had to be pretty bad.
[/quote]

Me too, and I deserved it too. I got another one that I didn't deserve but it was short lived. I have 15 people on ignore and its mainly the jerks around here who just bully people and pile on, or do drive by insults like dabengals did.

Archived