5 Guys Burgers & Fries???

saphead

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356973683' post='1201837']
Old I hope you don't take this the wrong way but straight up guy talk....this wife must have some damn good Pussy for you to move to buttfuck cold Antarctica.
[/quote]

Oh, I don't take it wrong at all. I know what you're saying.

Some more straight up guy talk. I would never stay in a place like this just for pussy.
I just don't want to leave my kids. Pussy is all over the place. My kids aren't.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1356974876' post='1201857']
Oh, I don't take it wrong at all. I know what you're saying.

Some more straight up guy talk. I would never stay in a place like this just for pussy.
I just don't want to leave my kids. Pussy is all over the place. My kids aren't.
[/quote]

its easy to make mroe kids

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1356890621' post='1200572']
Type in 54631

[url="http://maps.google.com/"]http://maps.google.com/[/url]

Now take in to account we have gotten over 2 feet of snow so far. And it gets colder
and more bitter than my Ex-Wife.

Yeah. I feel like I'm committing suicide in slow motion.
[/quote]

You live in Gay Mills?
Ummmm....

Five Guys is ok but they piss me off by burying my burger under 5 lbs of fries I will never eat. I get 3rd degree burns digging for my burger every time :1018:

Smashburger is the bomb but the fries suck arse. I get the burger with the pretzel bun.

Bigboy...hahahahaaahaha....they suck all around.

[quote name='The_Joker' timestamp='1356998928' post='1202035']
Five Guys is ok but they piss me off by burying my burger under 5 lbs of fries I will never eat. I get 3rd degree burns digging for my burger every time :1018:

Smashburger is the bomb but the fries suck arse. I get the burger with the pretzel bun.

[/quote]

It's funny when people are like maaan, big boy burger is soooo good lol

tiny patty with tartar sauce haha who the fuck thought of that

[/quote]

smashburger regular fries are blah, but smashfries are great.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356999732' post='1202042']
It's funny when people are like maaan, big boy burger is soooo good lol

tiny patty with tartar sauce haha who the fuck thought of that
[/quote]

pretty sure people are talking about the super big boy, which is much better than a regular big boy.

[/quote]

Don't get the fries, get the fried pickles or jalapenos. What's another 1,500 calories?

Five Guys was ok, def not worth the $ to me. Not sure what this Big Boy place is - is it crappy like Hardees or Raceway?

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357001514' post='1202056']
smashburger regular fries are blah, but smashfries are great.

pretty sure people are talking about the super big boy, which is much better than a regular big boy.
[/quote]

The smash fries have to be some of the worst fries I've ever had. The oil/seasoning just don't work for me.The sweet potato fries are pretty good though.

Never had smashburger or 5 guys and have yet to see one anywhere in the Pacific northwest, but we have charburger out here and that is some delicious burgers. Fresh made to order and they put something called fry sauce on it. I'd never heard of fry sauce until I moved out here but it's basically ketchup, mayo, relish, maybe a little mustard and sometimes horseradish depending on the place.
And I like big boy, even worked at one in high school, although I generally ordered something other than a burger from there.

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1357002124' post='1202057']

Don't get the fries, get the fried pickles or jalapenos. What's another 1,500 calories?

Five Guys was ok, def not worth the $ to me. Not sure what this Big Boy place is - is it crappy like Hardees or Raceway?
[/quote]
Big boy is like Denny's or Shari's

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1357056927' post='1202161']
Never had smashburger or 5 guys and have yet to see one anywhere in the Pacific northwest, but we have charburger out here and that is some delicious burgers. Fresh made to order and they put something called fry sauce on it. I'd never heard of fry sauce until I moved out here but it's basically ketchup, mayo, relish, maybe a little mustard and sometimes horseradish depending on the place.
And I like big boy, even worked at one in high school, although I generally ordered something other than a burger from there.
[/quote]

I was out in Salt Lake City and had fry sauce. Yummy stuff.

It's weird that it hasn't caught on everywhere else. Another phenomenon of food that I hadn't seen until I moved out here is that the standard sauce for a hot dog is mayo, not ketchup or mustard. I had never seen one person put mayo on a hot dog in Ohio, but it's good if you're just craving something fatty or just smoked a fatty.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1357058234' post='1202174']
It's weird that it hasn't caught on everywhere else. Another phenomenon of food that I hadn't seen until I moved out here is that the standard sauce for a hot dog is mayo, not ketchup or mustard. I had never seen one person put mayo on a hot dog in Ohio, but it's good if you're just craving something fatty or just smoked a fatty.
[/quote]

hmmm.

[quote name='Dalton4HOF' timestamp='1356919431' post='1201471']
but the other factors and sauces and so on play a bigger part in your testes of it all..
[/quote]

I have a feeling you need to eat some Rocky Mountain oysters!

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1356920777' post='1201497']
Just give it time. After 15+ years out west the *only* Ohio food I crave is Marion's Pizza. It used to be Skyline and Marion's, but I ate there last summer and had lost my taste for it.

Gradually, your tastes will evolve to what is available to you locally, or you'll try new things.

Well, having read your previous posts on food, maybe not on the "try new things" end, but it's worth a shot... :D
[/quote]

Lost your taste for Skyline? HEATHEN!

[quote name='Go Skins' timestamp='1356962646' post='1201716']

White Castle on the other hand rocks!
[/quote]

White Castle: only good when drunk at 3am and also one of those rare foods that tastes just like it smells (peanut butter) and also smells almost identical coming out of your ass as when you ate it.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1357094450' post='1202357']

Lost your taste for Skyline? HEATHEN!

[/quote]

Well, to qualify that, I had lost my taste for it in the restaurant; really can't put my finger on why, but I was just like "Meh".

I still like it in smaller quantities via the cans that my siblings bring out on occasion...

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1357057079' post='1202163']
Big boy is like Denny's or Shari's
[/quote]

Except worse...the hot fudge cake every raves about is like a stale suzy-q with a dolop of freezer burnt ice cream on it. The only reason they are in business is because the baby boomers are still alive and eating there.

Archived