Ray Lewis retiring

Go Skins

[u][color="#f47937"][b]J. Michael [/b]‏[/color][s][color="#f8ae87"]@[/color][/s][b][color="#f47937"]JMichaelCSN[/color][/b][/u]
Ray Lewis is RETIRING after this season. Told teammates today, "This will be my last ride" [url="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RavensTalk&src=hash"][s][color="#f8ae87"]#[/color][/s][b][color="#f47937"]RavensTalk[/color][/b][/url]

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone want to guess how juiced he is right now, and how many banned substances he took to get his 37 year old body back? He's 37, and tore his tricep. For most people, it's months and months before they can even start light lifting again... The dude has surgery, rehabs, re-strengthens, and comes back to immediately have his best back-to-back tackling performance since 2003.

This guy is the NFL's Lance Armstrong, except there are no French fans to call him a doper.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1358297989' post='1208468']
his best back-to-back tackling performance since 2003
[/quote]

Not that surprising considering how he was getting credit for a tackle any time he was on the ground within 5 feet of a downed runner. I'm not 100% sure he was even on the field for all of them.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1358399952' post='1208808']
Not that surprising considering how he was getting credit for a tackle any time he was on the ground within 5 feet of a downed runner. I'm not 100% sure he was even on the field for all of them.
[/quote]

true...

God damn I hope the Pats beat their ass...
I can't handle two weeks of the media sucking his dick.... fuck the rats

• 2 years later...

Archived