Get rid of Marvin Lewis

Marvin won't be fired. There's maybe a small chance he's sick of this shit and resigns, turning things over to Hue. More likely, he just sleeps late a few days, watches some other team win the Super Bowl, and goes on to the off season business of deciding who to keep and who to let go. By no means should Burfict be let go. Nor Jones either, though I think he's a free agent. 

I thought we were in trouble when we punted from the Stealers 38 yard line in a scoreless game. That was pretty gutless. 

Resurrecting this dead thread because it is somehow symbolic of Marvin.  And, of course, I still want his ass out of here although I know peace in the Middle East is more likely than that.

Teflon Marv... nothing sticks.  After the game he was right up there with Adam, Burdock and Hill for criticism from the fans and media and if some sources are to be believed, some of the players.  Now its back to Invisible Marv.  Alfred E. Lewis: "What, Me Worry?".  Clueless Lewis.  He runs his yap in a press conference and its business as usual.  Nowhere does he admit, not probably even see, that he is the common denominator.  The out of control behavior of Burfict and Jones is because the coach could not contain and restrain their passion for the game and the Cincinnati Bengals... too bad more players and especially Marshmallow Marv did not have it.  Ocho Cinco and the TOcho Show deja vu all over again.

Good assistant coaches come and go and Marv is still here.

I want Burfict around for a long time and Adam Jones back.  Marvin is like a bad case of jock rot that won't go away.  Too bad for the fans.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Hooky said:

If it is true that it was Mikey's decision to actually fire Marvin. I will admit that I am finally wrong that Marvin would never get fired.

Yeah but it’s like finally filing for divorce after finding your wife naked in bed with your neighbor for the fourth time. I can think of 3 other times he should have be fired. 

Archived