Dalton question

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1357850219' post='1207061']
I've had that thought as well....[b]"discredit the messenger so the message falls on deaf ears"[/b] .... Not sure that's the case but I have though it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1357851124' post='1207071']
Oh I compltely believe its the case.

[b]Some people like to eat their food with a gold fork and embroidered napkin that they wipe the corners of their mouth with and they get offended when others eat ribs with their hands and wipe their mouths off with the table cloth and then proceed to burp afterwords.[/b]
[/quote]

I agree with Jamie.. Some people [i]do[/i] like to caste people in molds to deligitimize their positions.... In fact, he illustrates it beautifully on many occasion.. Such as this one.

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1357851227' post='1207074']
You ate next to that asshole too?
[/quote]

Can you believe he had the nerve to fart too? What a jackass.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1357851456' post='1207077']
I agree with Jamie.. Some people [i]do[/i] like to caste people in molds to deligitimize their positions.... In fact, he illustrates it beautifully on many occasion.. Such as this one.
[/quote]

Yeah that's what's going on here, you know me always accusing people of having agendas and such.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1357851733' post='1207081']
Sure it was.
[/quote]

You're right... Couldn't have been a classic allusion to the contrast between an "elitist pig" and the "common man"... Not at all... How silly of me.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1357455939' post='1205263']
I'm not anti dalton, but I'm also hesitant to think he will win a championship for us.

My biggest question though is on how many pass plays did he throw to his first look? It just seems like every frickin play he looks at one guy and if that guy isn't open he looks for a way to get out of the pocket or run. He doesn't seem good at going through his progressions.

I know it's only his second year and his oline def didn't help him much the last 5 games or so. My main question though is how much of a concern is it going forward?
[/quote]You are boring me.

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1357854019' post='1207099']

Have you informed him that his purpose here is to keep you entertained? You gigantic douchebag.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm a little confused what the hell that was about. This thread got 8 pages in responses so obviously it wasn't boring to everyone else.

Maybe it was because I'm in a gray area on a player? God forbid I don't hate on everything a player does or think that every player is a you're hall of famer.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357856694' post='1207120']
good to see that point is still flying over your head.
[/quote]

Well, at least it gives us something to talk about while waiting for you to find the sideline footage from the playoff loss.

Make no mistake about it, I eagerly await your video breakdown of the players body language, voice inflection, and any speculation you have that would explain what Gresham really meant when he said he wasn't any good.

Not sure why some choose to take unecessary jabs at others instead of discuss what this thread is about. With that said, I think 1181 is correct about the mental issues and I think some of what we saw is still lack of experience. I fully expect the bengals to be the 1 or 2 seed in the afc next year.

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1357859923' post='1207138']
Not sure why some choose to take unecessary jabs at others instead of discuss what this thread is about. With that said, I think 1181 is correct about the mental issues and I think some of what we saw is still lack of experience. I fully expect the bengals to be the 1 or 2 seed in the afc next year.
[/quote]

I think that might be much, I think the Broncos and Pats keep 1 and 2, but I think there is no reason whatsoever we shouldnt be the #3.

Archived