Wild Card Sunday games thread

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1357514890' post='1205626']
Finally, a compelling game

Both RG3 and Wilson are awesome. Luck is too. Unbelievable rookie class
[/quote]

Wish we had one of them :20:

Not good to see RG3 down. Don't like his rookie year ending like this.

[quote name='DontPushMe' timestamp='1357517970' post='1205656']
Wish we had one of them :20:

Not good to see RG3 down. Don't like his rookie year ending like this.
[/quote]

Yeah, he probably shouldn't have been in there. Hopefully he can recover the way Peterson did.

With his style of play I didn't think he would last long, but I certainly thought it would be longer than a season

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1357520199' post='1205679']
why should RGIII have been pulled from the game? Was it already over or had he already been injured?
[/quote]

He was hobbling around out there. Anyone with a brain would have pulled him to avoid further injury. It was sad watching him run that zone read and limp to the sidelines. Poor guy.

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1357520031' post='1205677']
Lynch and Morris are beast at RB. I wish our offense had a RB like one of them.
[/quote]

Yeah, Morris was a 6th round guy from the Sunbelt Conference... and he wasn't killing it there. Great pickup though... they had the #1 rushing offense in the league.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1357517721' post='1205651']
Wilson is unbelievable. Unfortunately, while RGIII is tough, he seems to be a little fragile.
[/quote]

He ran a lot more than Wilson did. If you recall, he got hit a bunch in the Bengals' game, and early in the year especially, he got hit a lot. Getting Garcon back really helped the passing game.

Seattle is a team nobody wants to play right now. They have one of the best defenses in the league for starters. On offense, Russell Wilson has rapidly developed into a big-time weapon with both his arm and his feet. They also have a very physical rushing attack featuring Marshawn Lynch to take some of the load off their rookie QB. Having watched them destroy San Fran and win tough road games at Chicago and Washington, I'm a believer.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357593410' post='1206082']
torn ACL and PCL for RGIII. They're calling for Shanahan's head in D.C.
[/quote]
What a shame. You could just tell from the way that knee went, something wasn't right. Can't mess with knee injuries, but I would bet my bottom dollar, if RGIII was in the same position next year, he wouldn't miss the game. The dude is a soldier.

Now I can get him late in my FF draft next year!

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357593410' post='1206082']
torn ACL and PCL for RGIII. They're calling for Shanahan's head in D.C.
[/quote]

Where have you seen this? I wouldn't be surprised, but most of the news I saw said they need further testing (which itself indicates something bad, I would think)

Honestly, he'll be lucky if he didn't tear all 4 a la Culpepper with the way it looked

Archived