Notre Dame Biggest FRAUDS in Rankings!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

Can't believe those guys were ranked number 1. That was rediculous. I was so happy to see Brian Kelly get his ass
handed to him on National Television. But Notre Dame had no business of being in the national championship game.
Also Teo had no business of even being considered for the Heisman trophy. They were running it up the gut on them last
night. He couldn't stop shit. That whole team is fraud in my opinion. Fuck Notre Dame. Karma was a bitch.

I've felt since its looked like this was going to be the matchup that Bama would beat them by 17+. I didn't really expect 28 but just felt like 17-21. That said... Oregon, Texas A&M, Georgia, even ineligible Ohio State would have given them a better game.

Wouldn't have mattered as Bama would have beaten anybody last night. I really can't recall quite so thorough an ass handing as last night. Maybe Florida / Ohio State but at least in that one Ohio State had the kickoff return and showed at least a little life. Last night ND looked like whipped dogs... Heck, my Vols (who were 5-7 this year) played Bama to a 44-13 game and were only down 13 at the half!

SEC finished 6-3 in bowl season... league is NFL lite. Closest thing to playing in the NFL without playing in the NFL.

And, yes, I can't believe Teo finished second on the Heisman race. That is some kind of joke... dude absolutely got steam-rolled over and over last night. I'll be amazed if he's a high NFL pick - just didn't see it, especially from a speed standpoint.

Bama would not have lost to anyone last night. I even doubt the margin of victory with any other team would have been within 10. Hell, they probably would have given the Jags a good game. Thats an impressive group of players.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1357740230' post='1206626']
Hey, prove me wrong.

I sure as hell think it would have been a better game.
[/quote]

I'll agree that it likely would have been a better game if for no other reason than Urban has been there before and knows what to expect and can get his team ready for the atmosphere, etc. They likely wouldn't have had the deer in the headlights look.

Until the Big Ten gets 3-4 top level caliber teams again though they're schedule strength is going to suffer.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1357755816' post='1206769']
60th best SOS. They barely played anyone worth a shit. Best win was Nebraska. At least Notre Dame beat Stanford. tOSU is not crappy, they're around Clemson level of glory.
[/quote]

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1357756120' post='1206774']
I'll agree that it likely would have been a better game if for no other reason than Urban has been there before and knows what to expect and can get his team ready for the atmosphere, etc. They likely wouldn't have had the deer in the headlights look.

Until the Big Ten gets 3-4 top level caliber teams again though they're schedule strength is going to suffer.
[/quote]

SOS? Who cares? You both sound like some BCS loving hippies to me.

:ninja:

They are the last undefeated team. That and a Quarter still won't buy me a Cup of Coffee at Starbucks.

Archived