Two shot at a California HS

Go Skins

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1357981442' post='1207502']
Saw Biden met today with various video game producers. Are we going back to the whole "heavy metal made my kid hang himself" nonsense? Are murders with baseball bats caused by baseball games? Did playing Donkey Kong make someone kill someone with a hammer? Again, it's about creating an illusion of action based on a scapegoat that will make people feel better but requires as little effort as possible. The fact it's being used as a springboard for censorship is particularly repellent.
[/quote]

I think it's silly for EITHER side to make a statement definitively. How do you record such data? We know for sure that images have an impact on our psychology....we know that exposure to something, over time - be long or short, de-sensitizes you to that particular thing to various degrees based on the duration of exposure.

I get your point though....that the finger has to be pointed. But this is understandable, it's human nature. It's an emotional subject and one that requires a moment to push emotions aside and let rationality govern the process. Rarely happens, I realize this.

Archived