Te'o Poll

Te'o  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you take Te'o now?

• 3rd round
    • 4th or later
    • CFA
    • Wouldn't touch him

Ugh. He's just too good at a position of need. This story is pretty bad. He is still clearly lying. But I am in the minority that thinks you cannot pass up a problem child when the value it presents is too great. If he makes it to #53, why not? We already and will always have that bad perception.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1358382262' post='1208752']
I still think he's a fine player, and talent wise you draft him at 21, if he's there. The real question may be, however, does anyone draft him if it comes out that he's gay?
[/quote]

Yes, this isn't the 70s

Gay is normal in society

Was this cooked up by a quote unquote religious figure named Ronaiah Tuiasosopo ? If so then take a look at his past which fits the picture of a con man of sorts. Even seen a picture of him with a pink flower in his lapel... It would not be impossible for him to obtain a girl to do the phone conversation. That is not to say he is guilty or not but he appears suspicious in his actions and demeanor.

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1358381616' post='1208750']
Too much like Rey right down to being a headcase. A slightly upgraded Rey. I'd rather stick with Burfict or draft another, more athletic/fluid MLB
[/quote]

The headcase factor leads me to a pass...

Supposedly Manti is saying that he tried to meet up with her, but she never showed in Hawaii. Problem is, he said he had met her. So now I'm curious as to whether the guy is lying, or he was embarrassed that he hadn't met his girlfriend whom he was in "love" with. I feel like he is lying, but I think there is a slim chance the cat could have just been embarrassed about never actually meeting his girlfriend.

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/richeisen"][b]Rich Eisen[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]richeisen[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
Everybody: before turning in for the night tonight, please verify that your loved ones actually exist. [url="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23UltimateBedCheck&src=hash"][s]#[/s][b]UltimateBedCheck[/b][/url][/background][/font][/color]

Archived