Humans ftw

BlackJesus

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would the Earth be better off without us?

• Yes
    • No

Well there's your problem...

[quote]
Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.[/quote]

Wow! Everyone voted yes?

What would be the point? A bunch of animals eating, shitting and sleeping? Who gives a shit.

Seriously, I hate to sound harsh, but we are here to experience Earth and all it has to offer. Yes, we are wasteful at times, but if the planet dies or we all die, it's the same ending.

Here's how I see it. I'm not a hunter, well, I fish, but I mostly practice catch and release. I keep some for food. I try to dodge animals in the road. I recycle. I turn the water off between watering my toothbrush and rinsing.

But if all humans don't exist, who cares if there are animals? No one, because we are not even there to care. Who would know if the tiger enjoyed a run through the jungle. It would be pointless. If the world dies, then we die, and so do the animals. Again, no one is left to care.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=3]Your [color=#000000][font=sans-serif]Anthropocentrism is showing. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif]I'm sure the Passenger [/font][/color][font=sans-serif][color=#000000]Pigeon, Dodo, and the myriad of other species homo sapiens have hunted to extinction, as well as those on the brink, would like to have a say in the matter... [/color][/font][/size]

Archived