Who are your top 3 to 5 guys at 21?

Jason

[quote name='alleycat' timestamp='1360434350' post='1213678']
Ogletree has been growing on me too, but only because I don't think I'm going to get most of the picks that I think are worth #21 at that spot, and I'm forced to rationalize a choice for a position of need. My rationalization goes something like this: He was a former safety and as the "chase" WSLB he's mainly going to be pursuing and in coverage - instead of firing toward the line of scrimmage (his weakness), so he might fit.
[/quote]

that's pretty much the way I look at it also.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1360464611' post='1213738']
I'm just not sold on Ogletree right now. Not sure how well he fits at SLB, or that he's ready to contribute right away.

I think 21 will be a BPA pick unless someone slides.
[/quote]

I agree, though I'd say BPA at a position of need. It seems that whoever they take, they are looking for them to play right away.

I agree, though I'd say BPA at a position of need. It seems that whoever they take, they are looking for them to play right away.

Depends on availability and value.  Ideally, yeah, BPA that fills a need.  But I think aside from DT, QB, and (obviously) K, P, and FB I think the door is wide open at 21 if there is a guy who does not fill a need that is clearly better than the guy that does.

Alec Ogletree

Desmond Trufant

Xavier Rhodes

DeAndre Hopkins

Sam Montgomery (only because he reminds me so much of Chandler Jones, who I loved last year...in case they lose MJ)

I'm really starting to warm to the idea of taking a CB at 21 as the BPA...there's gonna be some great value sitting there from that group and you can never have enough good corners...big physical guys that can cover like Trufant, Rhodes and Kirkpatrick are perfect for todays NFL with all of the athletic TE's and 4 WR sets....Trufant especially, has really caught my attention...

Desmond Trufant 

Archived