Massages

kennethmw

I always get the deep tissue massage. Best massage I ever had was by this butch lady with huge forearms. She hurt me but it was a good hurt... :)

My brother told me to get the stone one where they heat the stones. Never had anything other than deep tissue.

I know this isn't manly, but a pedicure is one of those things that if you'll try, you'll appreciate it. Your feet are amazingly comfortable afterwards. I was skeptical at first but figures out quickly that it was worth sacrificing a little but of your manhood.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1359932056' post='1212820']
God if I ever get a pedicure it would be like the one Jim Carrey got in [i]Dumb And Dumber[/i] with the angle grinder and grinding wheel, all showering sparks and whatnot...
[/quote]

Just let 'em do their thing an you'll be very happy you did. I have ingrown nails on both big toes, and they take care of them perfectly every time. They give your feet and lower legs a rub down and everything. They're right up there with a message in terms of how you feel afterwards. Try one.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1359931632' post='1212819']
I always get the deep tissue massage. Best massage I ever had was by this butch lady with huge forearms. She hurt me but it was a good hurt... :)

My brother told me to get the stone one where they heat the stones. Never had anything other than deep tissue.

I know this isn't manly, but a pedicure is one of those things that if you'll try, you'll appreciate it. Your feet are amazingly comfortable afterwards. I was skeptical at first but figures out quickly that it was worth sacrificing a little but of your manhood.
[/quote]

I've had just about every kind, but it's always been me and one masseuse not two. That was so different. You are 100% right on the pedicure stuff. I always feel great after on of those.

My fiancee and I go to a Chinese Massage Reflexology place. It's amazing, lasts an hour, and costs 20 bucks! The first time I went it was strange. You leave all your clothes on and there is a room full of people laying on beds. But once they start you are in the zone.

Plus, afterwards you can go next door for some bubble tea. It's one of our favorite traditions.

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1360000190' post='1212978']
My fiancee and I go to a Chinese Massage Reflexology place. It's amazing, lasts an hour, and costs 20 bucks! The first time I went it was strange. You leave all your clothes on and there is a room full of people laying on beds. But once they start you are in the zone.

Plus, afterwards you can go next door for some bubble tea. It's one of our favorite traditions.
[/quote]

This is in Houston? Where? I'm in Spring often as well as southside of Houston. That sound awesome!

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1360012940' post='1213036']
This is in Houston? Where? I'm in Spring often as well as southside of Houston. That sound awesome!
[/quote]

It's in Chinatown on Bellaire, in between Sam Houston and the Loop. Honestly all of Chinatown is filled with these places! The one we go to is located near the corner of Bellaire and Ranchester, right next door to The Teahouse (the bubble tea place).

We go so often that they put us in the VIP room (meaning we don't have to relocate halfway through the massage...normally when you flip onto your belly you go to a back room so as to make room for new customers). the last time there I somehow managed to knock over the tub my feet were soaking in and I drenched the place LOL

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1360013354' post='1213044']
It's in Chinatown on Bellaire, in between Sam Houston and the Loop. Honestly all of Chinatown is filled with these places! The one we go to is located near the corner of Bellaire and Ranchester, right next door to The Teahouse (the bubble tea place).

We go so often that they put us in the VIP room (meaning we don't have to relocate halfway through the massage...normally when you flip onto your belly you go to a back room so as to make room for new customers). the last time there I somehow managed to knock over the tub my feet were soaking in and I drenched the place LOL
[/quote]

Ha....I'm obviously not smart enough to put together that a Chinese Reflexology place would be .....in Chinatown. Makes sense. I'll check them out next time I'm there.....my sister moved down there not too long ago so visits are semi frequent. I do love the diversity in Houston....especially the Hispanic chicks.

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1360086935' post='1213174']
Ha....I'm obviously not smart enough to put together that a Chinese Reflexology place would be .....in Chinatown. Makes sense. I'll check them out next time I'm there.....my sister moved down there not too long ago so visits are semi frequent. I do love the diversity in Houston....especially the Hispanic chicks.
[/quote]

Chinatown is great, so many delicious restaurants. They also have some good Malaysian and Korean restaurants. I wholeheartedly agree about the diversity. There are so many amazing cultures

And Spring has a pretty neat shopping area called Old Towne Spring, in case you haven't been there

Archived