Possessed Nun Crucified by Priest

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jul 9 2005, 01:31 AM']I feel sometimes that my better posts are wasted here and that I should try to write a book based on "The American Experience From A Gen-Xer's Point Of View"
I'm serious.  I've contemplated the Great Novel for some time.  I just can't seem to get "Hemingway Drunk" enough to get started.. ;)
[right][post="112441"][/post][/right][/quote]

Do it man your talent is apparent. Most of the time.
Might wanna consider a different title. :D

JUST FUCKING DO IT.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Jul 9 2005, 01:10 AM']Nice program, that Final Draft. I had an almost finished script for a sci-fi movie that I lost on my laptop's hard drive.  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] But I have most of it written on paper, so I may have to do it all over again.
[right][post="112416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I've heard Movie Magic is better, but Final Draft does the job.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Jul 9 2005, 01:34 AM'](Wonders if my friend has any of that Absinthe left.)  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

If you ever do I get a signed copy.
[right][post="112445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Did your buddy get that stuff online? It's intrigued me since i saw Johny Depp abusing it in "From Hell."

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jul 9 2005, 01:31 AM']I feel sometimes that my better posts are wasted here and that I should try to write a book based on "The American Experience From A Gen-Xer's Point Of View"
I'm serious.  I've contemplated the Great Novel for some time.  I just can't seem to get "Hemingway Drunk" enough to get started.. ;)
[right][post="112441"][/post][/right][/quote]

Your posts arnt wasted, any writing is better than no writing. Now i'll just let you and the Badass get a room.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Jul 9 2005, 04:33 AM']Did your buddy get that stuff online?  It's intrigued me since i saw Johny Depp abusing it in "From Hell."
[right][post="112527"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Not sure, I didnt ask...but I had half a shot of it for my bday, its extreamly rough.

Archived