FTP iPad app, anyone ever used one?

GoBengals

I am going to need an ipad ftp app. I will be taking pics with a DSLR, plugging the memory card into ipad, loading photos to ipad, opening in photoshop on ipad, cropping/editing, then i need to dump the edited photo from the ipads photo gallery onto my server.... this kinda needs to happen in a quick fashion, ill have 10-15 minutes to get this done, not a HUGE time crunch or not a scritct one.. but one i am wanting to keep going..

I will essentially be posting/tweeting/writing from the nfl draft in new york. ill have my phone and i pad, as well as a battery pack and my 4g broadband card... so i should have all of the tools needed...

i saw some with good reviews, but would LOVE if someone actually had some hands on experience using one..

anyone? suggestions?

yea, its not vital, but there is a HEAP of downtime there, more than you would think.. they give you a headset radio wih both nfl tv and espn broadcast of the draft and every other tv in the place shows those broadcasts, so when the live part is over you can watch everything like at home... i potentially have a cincy chili sponsor for the year getting lined up, so I am eager to have something in place..

Archived