Official BengalJohn pre-combine Mock + F.A.

FA

Resign:

A. Smith (tag maybe), M. Johnson, T. Howard, K. Huber, J. Brown or M. Nugent,  T. Newman

W. Gilberry, A. Jones, C. Crocker, C. Peerman, C. Harris, B. Gradkowski, D. Skuta

Cut:

T. Mays - S, J. Allen - CB, T. Wharton

Sign:

Greg Jennings - 3 year / 20 Million

Draft

Trade from 21 to 33 so Jax gets Glennon or Barkley (receive their 2nd and 3rd rounders and 2014 4th rounder)

Trade from 37 to 48-50 range (receive their 3rd and 4th rounder)

2a. Alec Ogletree - WILL - Georgia

His stock will fall due to his recent DUI, but he'll most likely rebound with a good combine and have solid interviews.

2b. Giovani Bernard - RB - North Carolina

The strategy here is to get either Bernard or Lacy, which ever one is available. IMO, perfect compliment to the Law Firm.

2c. Larry Warford - G - Kentucky

I call this the Mike Brown pick, cut a 9 Million dollar back up and draft high at that position. Didn't give up a sack in the SEC...wow. Boling vs. Warford

3a. Phillip Thomas - SS - Fresno State

Most under the radar safety in the draft. Lead all safeties in INTs, true ball-hawk across from Reggie while he's blitzing or playing zone.

3b. Leon McFadden - CB - San Diego State

Solid CB for depth and can be developed into the #3 after Newman and Jones leave. Hall, Dre, Mcfadden, Ghee, Prater could be very solid in 2014.

3c. Jaime Collins - SAM - Southern Mississippi

Produced ridicoulosly at a lower level, see a lot of Von Miller in him. Let Collins and Maybin battle out for the SAM.

4a. Devin Taylor - DE - South Carolina

Has the build of a DE we might know, I'm sure Zim can sharpen his edges and find him a spot in the rotation.

4b. Marcus Lattimore - RB - South Carolina

B.C.S. we put him on PUP, play him by week 10 or 11. But might have to go with the IR route. But will give BJGE a run for his money in 2014.

5. Ricky Wagner - OT - Wisconsin

Roland's replacement, his stock dropped a little after the Senior Bowl, but we're 1 for 1 with Wisconsin O-Lineman, so might get Zietler's friend in action.

6a. Michael Williams - TE - Alabama

Out of all the mocks i've made, he's on everyone of them. Great blocking TE and has deceptive receiving skills. Perfect #3 TE.

6b. Best Kick Returner - KR - NCAAF

I'm open to suggestions on this one, not sure if Ace Sanders will make it this far.

Archived