Forum mock draft sign up

If there was one team I expected that no one would want, it would be Pittsburgh... and two of our own want locked in.

I chose them b/c they are the team I follow closest outside of Cincinnati...you know, "keeping the enemy close".  If that was a veiled accusation of disloyalty...THEM'S FIGHTIN' WOIDS!!!  So this.... :machinegunyellow:

and this.... :fing27:,    

and this.... :0stfu:

and this, too... :00000051:  

and take this!.....  :sterb041:

and finally.......................... :steelerssuck:

this has been speculated for days, but now official it looks like.

@JayGlazer reported, 49ers have agreed to trade Alex Smith to Chiefs. Trade will be for draft picks - as in plural, per NFL sources.

Being reported it's the 34th pick... plus a conditional pick for 2014 draft. HORRIBLE trade holy shit. Niners straight up raped the Chiefs.

I think Gore is good for one more year there....Lattimore redshirts and then takes over for Gore in 2014...no idea if it'll happen but it definitely makes sense.

Kinda what I was thinking. Hunter and the other guy whose name is escaping me aren't exactly every down back types

I'll take the Colts. 

Yeah, the 49ers robbed the Chefs. I would have guessed the first pick of the 3rd round would be enough. San Fran wants Smith's salary off their cap so they would have released him, it was just a matter of which other team he went to.

I think they would have kept him if they didn't get a deal they liked.  Kap's not making any money comparably, so it was still a pretty cheap cap number at the QB position.

Archived