What should we be paying Andre? (He reportedly wants $9 million per year)

Forget where I read this (somewhere today) but supposedly the Bengals gave Andre and his reps a deadline for signing before the draft.

That's a no-brainier to me - I'd have done the same thing. We'll see what happens.

I saw a tweet about that too, but it was from an un-credible source.  Don't know if a more credible source ended up reporting it.

Andre will be the steelers Harrison.. unhappy about the offer and signs elsewhere... i think we will find a great OT in round one or two... we don't need to overpay to feed him milk and cookies... if 9 mil was such a great deal - why is no one jumping on the train... his agent is an idiot - he should jump all over a 6-7 million dollar deal per year... unfortunatly i think if we sign harrison - the bengals may just walk away and wish him the best of luck

And did Ian sense anything on Harrison prior to Marvin talking to the press today?  

sounds like yes.

Source tells me talks between Harrison/Bengals are back on. Optimism. Explains Marvin Lewis' comments via @joereedy http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2013/04/19/lewis-hopeful-of-signing-smith-and-either-harrison-or-dansby-before-the-draft/ 

Archived