Free Agency is OPEN

It baffles me that the team is looking at powerbacks,that's the main fucking reason we will never get past the first round. Get someone with damn speed,if we get reggie bush he better be primary and bjge should only come in on 3rd and 1...

Marvin made it sound like they want another power back to back up BJGE that could handle short yardage and a lot of carries if BJGE goes down and also a speed back as change of pace.

I'm just making an educated guess, but I think they will get the speed back in the 2nd round of the NFL draft. AD I think the backup power guy will either be a cheap FA like Beanie Wells or a 5th round or so draft pick like Stepfon Taylor or somebody like that.

I could also see them signing a cheap FA and still drafting two RBs and bringing them all to camp to compete. Odds are one would get hurt. If not, they either cut the vet or try to sneak one of the rookies to the practice squad.

In general, I think you get your speed with young guys in the draft. They should be able to do that at RB with Ellington, Franklin, Bernard or someone like that.

Marvin made it sound like they want another power back to back up BJGE that could handle short yardage and a lot of carries if BJGE goes down and also a speed back as change of pace.

I'm just making an educated guess, but I think they will get the speed back in the 2nd round of the NFL draft. AD I think the backup power guy will either be a cheap FA like Beanie Wells or a 5th round or so draft pick like Stepfon Taylor or somebody like that.

I could also see them signing a cheap FA and still drafting two RBs and bringing them all to camp to compete. Odds are one would get hurt. If not, they either cut the vet or try to sneak one of the rookies to the practice squad.

In general, I think you get your speed with young guys in the draft. They should be able to do that at RB with Ellington, Franklin, Bernard or someone like that.

Ellington disappointed me at the comebine, i might just be for keeping bernard scott if he can stay healthy

Archived