Bengals bring back Maualuga

Rey has played well at times (especially San Fran and Buffalo in 2011).  But he has been inconsistent and never good in coverage.  If they have him at SLB with no coverage responsibility, I'm ok, but not thrilled with bringing him back.  But I would have done it for less money, and it wouldn't stop me from drafting a SLB somewhere, but it might delay it a round or 2.  I'd still like Chase Thomas in 3 or 4.

I don't think we should be drafting anyone named "Chase" in the third round of any draft ever again.

I don't think we should be drafting anyone named "Chase" in the third round of any draft ever again.

Well where else where we going to get those 30 yards and 3 receptions in 2010 smart guy? :ninja:

I don't think he was talking about me, he banned me from his Twitter page.

Shocked! Shocked, I say!

Yeah shocking given Socal's love for Maualuga.   Very lame for an adult to behave in such a manner to get banned from a professional athletes twitter account.

Hey D bags, all I said was he needs to be more an aggressive player like Burfict and run through the blockers. He should spend more time training on he field and watching film then Twitter, but what do I know.

No no no....it's ALL bias if you say anything negative about Rey because in reality, he's the best LB in football.  I mean, all you need to do is look at the fact he started on a top 7 defense.  Nobody should ever be replaced from any top 10 unit...there simply can be nothing done to improve at that point.  You go all in.  That's the smart thing to do......trying to improve the unit even more so?  Hahahaha....that's just for biased idiots. 

Hey D bags, all I said was he needs to be more an aggressive player like Burfict and run through the blockers. He should spend more time training on he field and watching film then Twitter, but what do I know.

Don't bother. These guys are idiots

Funny, it's the "whiners" that want to improve the football team.  The douchebags who are ok with mediocrity ridicule "whiners" for their desire to improve team.  That's awesome......no, YOU Kenny boy, YOU are awesome! 

Please stop calling anyone who doesn't think that Marvin Lewis and Mike Zimmer are morons for re-signing Rey a douchebag who celebrates mediocrity as if you are Doogie Hoswer or something. You're not the chairman of board for Apple or you haven't invented the cure for cancer(get on that shit, I'm high risk).

For everyone who is calling Rey mediocore, you are probably mediocore as well, as most people are..hence the root word medi which means middle...

LOL coaching tips.  

Please stop calling anyone who doesn't think that Marvin Lewis and Mike Zimmer are morons for re-signing Rey a douchebag who celebrates mediocrity as if you are Doogie Hoswer or something. You're not the chairman of board for Apple or you haven't invented the cure for cancer(get on that shit, I'm high risk).

For everyone who is calling Rey mediocore, you are probably mediocore as well, as most people are..hence the root word medi which means middle...

Except for Alleycat.   He is the chairman of the board for Apple. 

I actually don't mind the signing too much.....just for depth is OK but don't want Rey starting.  I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.  I don't like it when my feelings get hurt either.  It's not right. 

But please, don't come with the reasoning that since I'm not a superstar in my field that I can't criticize a Bengal player....that's absurd and stupid beyond belief if you think about it. 

And I may not be Doogie Howser, but I have sniffed coke off a chick's ass before.   

Many of the best things in life can be found in the middle, including cream fillings, the chocolate center of a Tootsie roll pop, the art of political compromise, and G-spots.

Yeah shocking given Socal's love for Maualuga.   Very lame for an adult to behave in such a manner to get banned from a professional athletes twitter account.

Couldn't agree more....it's kinda scary when you think about. Rey should press charges for cyberbullying..get a life SoCal. I can see you starring in a remake of The Fan, stop projecting your own feelings of inadquency onto Rey and cyber-stalking him because he's a millionaire and you're mad about that. Use that energy to better yourself.

The fact you believe your own bs is amazing. As if you're qualified to tell Rey how to be a better football player. As if it's just that simple, this isn't the Waterboy where he gets angry and turns into Dick Butkis...you're a moron.

SoCal is this you...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CEcQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ehow.com%2Fvideo_4459251_fight-off-block-linebacker.html&ei=X1RLUd_kEZTL0gGkjYCIBg&usg=AFQjCNFpRhsuNqEqv1OP_ex_MTwIQR3DGw&bvm=bv.44158598,d.dmg

Archived