Miami Heat Win Streak at 24 games

OK, I get it.....not too many people like the Miami Heat.  But for fans as myself, who have liked the Heat since their inaugural season, who have followed the Heat from the Sherman Douglas, Rony Seikly, Jon Sundvold, Bimbo Coles, Glen Rice days....this streak is incredible!  What makes it even more astonishing is it's being done in today's era.....the record of 33 is so hard to break, that players acknowledge it as one of those records that will never be broken........

...and now Miami has a chance. 

This is historically significant.  Speaking of historically significant.....I'm so fortunate, in my lifetime, I'll have gotten to see Magic, Kareem, Magic, Bird, Isiah, Shaq, Kobe, LeBron and so many others I've failed to name.  And not only in basketball, but other sports....my generation has gotten to see some of the best of all time in each and maybe the best of all time at each (Jordan, Bonds, Gretzky, Messi, Montana/Favre, Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps etc...) 

They won't get to 33. I figure they will lose at either Chicago or San Antonio. If they can past those two teams, they might not lose the rest of the regular season.

33 will be VERY difficult to reach/break.  I agree that the Bulls or Spurs hold the best chance to beat them but who would have thought a Cleveland team missing Varajoa, Irving and Dion Waiters would get a 27 pt lead on them?  I think a game like last night gives them more focus and resolve because they know if they fuck around they can lose to anyone. 

If they have a trap game, I could see it being against the Hornets. It's in between the Bulls and Spurs and it's on the road. They should beat the Hornets fairly easy but I could see them overlook them and get beat. They should win their next three games but you can never tell in the NBA. 

Whose your daddy, Battier.  Just a winner.

I don't know where the Heat would be without him hahaha...no seriously, he's a vital cog on this Heat team.  His defense is frustrating if you're being guarded by him.  Knocks down big shots...definitely a winner.  Only thing I don't like about him is that he went to Duke :ninja:

And it's over.... 

This streak won't be touched IMO.  Just like the 33 games won't come close to being approached again.  It's a crazy streak.

Damn you Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer.  LeBron's right though....refs were horrible.  I remember one play where Boozer just threw Bosh out of the way by grabbing his jersey right in front of a ref.  I'm not foolish enough to believe that organized crime doesn't have a hand in results so I'll blame it on them. 

No worries.  The Heat still have the almighty Shane "Whose Your Daddy" Battier on their side.  All the guy does is win.  If the bulls regain the strength of D-Rose combined with the almighty Luol and Booze, then they may threaten the Heat.  Until then, the Heat have the ultimate winner.

Archived