The Andre Signing Pool

Guess the date Andre agrees to terms. 

Guess the Bengals or someone else  You do not have to specify the team if not the Bengals.

Can only guess once

Multiple people can make the same guess.

Everyone who participates agrees to give rep to anyone/everyone who gets it right.

If no one gets the date and Bengals/other right, no one gets rep.

Bengals  March 28

He hasn't had a problem with weight in 2 yrs I don't think...

True.  I am a little concerned with how he handles his 1st megadeal.  We'll see (I hope).  Not sure why he is not being perused by other clubs and has no buzz floating around him?

True.  I am a little concerned with how he handles his 1st megadeal.  We'll see (I hope).  Not sure why he is not being perused by other clubs and has no buzz floating around him?

This megadeal would pay him about the same as he has made for the previous 3 yrs. 

I think Andre will be fine because I don't think Bengals would be pursuing him if they had concerns about his professionalism.

Andre is always going to be big and he's paid to be big.  He's got natural talent so there will alway be a risk of him taking his abilities for granted as he ages and getting out of shape quickly.

I'm going to say Bengals on April 3rd for about 12 mil up front and an average of 7.35. 

Archived