Gay NFL player to come out within the next few months ...

Numbers

Kerry Rhodes might as well come out of the closet...

13660304187f9544e81b.jpg

13660304187f9544e81b925.jpg

13660350516749318466.jpg

1366034998c707668f19.jpg

Last week MediaTakeOut.com showed you photographs of NFL star Kerry Rhodes and his former assistant on vacation. After we released our pics, Kerry released a statement saying that he was "NOT GAY" and that the man in the photos was his "ASSISTANT."

Well far be it for US to question how NFL superstar Kerry Rhodes' CHARACTERIZES his own sexuality. But the relationship between him and his "assistant" - an openly gay man that goes by the name "Hollywood" - seems to be a little more than just professional

Kerry wants to come out. Dude is smiling and posing in a picture. He just can't make himself take the leap yet.

Well, Hollywood just gave him the push he needed, he's out now..it's just a matter of if he can accept himself for it. Maybe it was an experiment that ended badly, my only thing is he needs to be proud of himself and who he is...Kerry likes man ass, he's not the first guy to do it and he won't be the last. He should come out and be free, after all he's a is free safety :rsju31uh9: (thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week)

I could care less if a guy in the NFL is gay, what they do in their bedroom has no bearing on my life.

Well, Hollywood just gave him the push he needed, he's out now..it's just a matter of if he can accept himself for it. Maybe it was an experiment that ended badly, my only thing is he needs to be proud of himself and who he is...Kerry likes man ass, he's not the first guy to do it and he won't be the last. He should come out and be free, after all he's a is free safety :rsju31uh9: (thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week)

I could care less if a guy in the NFL is gay, what they do in their bedroom has no bearing on my life.

Hahaha...

I agree that it has no bearing on your life.....or mine.  But you'd better believe a gay athlete, especially in the NFL, is going to catch some shit from his teammates, opposing players and fans.  

Hahaha...

I agree that it has no bearing on your life.....or mine.  But you'd better believe a gay athlete, especially in the NFL, is going to catch some shit from his teammates, opposing players and fans.  

It would definitely be a distraction, you see what happens when a guy gets arrested how the media ask their teammates about it. I think it wold take a star player to come out for it to be a positive because then you couldn't attribute their success or lack their of on their sexuality. Like if Tom Brady came out then I think it would accepted and not as big of a deal then if it was a back up who's not known by the average sports fan.  

But you'd better believe a gay athlete, especially in the NFL, is going to catch some shit from his teammates, opposing players and fans.  

Double entendre.

I can't believe what I said gets a -1, but two comments after mine are just as bad  and gets nothing. :lol:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn lmao

More like ASS-HIT-TANT

Bwhahahahahahahhaaa, Did you make that up? Cause that's Talent son!

• 1 month later...

And this is why I feel it's all upstairs in your head and isn't a choice. What brain would admit he was screwed by another man? A woman's brain because a man's brain definitely is not admitting it. It can't be a choice.

Who said anything about threatening? Why would I be threatened by it?

I don't think it should be legal for a brother and sister to get married. Doesn't mean it threatens me somehow.

Just don't see any reason for the government involve itself in a relationship between two people of the same gender.

Do you think its ok for the government to involve itself in marriage of people of opposite genders?

Do you think its ok for the government to involve itself in marriage of people of opposite genders?

Of course. That's the whole point of marriage. That's what marriage is - the government getting involved in the relationship between people of opposite genders. They have good public policy reason to be involved. They have no reason to be involved in other relationships, including same gender, friendships between people, etc.

Of course. That's the whole point of marriage. That's what marriage is - the government getting involved in the relationship between people of opposite genders. They have good public policy reason to be involved. They have no reason to be involved in other relationships, including same gender, friendships between people, etc.

I agree..marriage between man and a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man!

I told yall these motha F'ers were gay along time ago.

They spend all their money on matching shoes, hats, cloths and luxury cars just like a fuking woman would.

I don't do that..lol

Explain.  This makes zero sense.  What does govt have to do with ceremony?  They weren't there for my barmitzvah.

Archived