How great is Carson Palmer Trade? or how bad for Raiders

I am done with the Carson hate but I think it looks good for the organization if he gets cut. The two big super stars we had that wanted out so bad, have done nothing since leaving here. It should show to other free agents and media members that things are not as bad here as people want to make it out to be and you can have success here.

This will probably be lost in the thread but just caught on the radio on the way home from work

that....

Carson Palmer was in town having dinner with Mike Brown at Jeff Ruby's Steak House within

the last few days...

Mike Brown went out the back, ditching Carson with the check.

This will probably be lost in the thread but just caught on the radio on the way home from work

that....

Carson Palmer was in town having dinner with Mike Brown at Jeff Ruby's Steak House within

the last few days...

Not that it would mean anything, but did they really say that?

that....

the last few days...

I just wonder - wouldn't that be considered "tampering" if he has not yet been released? Even if it was just "dinner", seems like people would have a problem with that.

But somehow I think this is bullshit. Not that you heard it, Harry - but that he actually had dinner with the old man.

They have steak named after Palmer. Everytime I've order it the waiter refuses to bring over to the table. Kinda sucks really.

I was there a couple weeks ago and I don't think it was on the menu... My dad had The Whitworth though...

EDIT>.

Oops.. Nevermind, thought he said Pricinct.

They have steak named after Palmer. Everytime I've order it the waiter refuses to bring over to the table. Kinda sucks really.

There is a steakhouse here in Columbus that has a steak named "The Tressel". Irony is contagious amongst eateries it seems.

They won't bring it over b/c it's a beating. Damned thing always gets intercepted between the kitchen and the table. 

Read the comments at the bottom of the page. LOL

I find it funny that when Carson was in Cincinnati, the Bengals where blasted left and right because he wanted to leave and it was the Bengals fault.Now here we are 2 years later and Carson is pulling the same shit that he pulled in Cincinnati Ohio,in Oakland California. He wanted to go  play in California, he should take a pay cut because he hasn't done anything.

Archived