IF YOU HAVE TICKETS TO SELL OR TRADE

jed0720

I have 6 (possibly 8) tickets available for sale to the Sun Oct 2 game - Houston Texans vs Cincinnati Bengals @ Paul Brown Stadium 1PM.

The seats are located in Section 346, Row 13 and Section 304, Row 13. I have pictures of the seats if anyone would like to see.

These seats are in the first row of upper section of the upper deck. ABSOLUTELY no one in front of you - no looking around people standing in front of you. And you really don't have to stand at all if you really don't want to - but when the Bengals play like they are expected to play - you won't be sitting much.

The other plus is the fact that you are right beside the exit. It is roughly 5 paces from your seats to the steps and the concession stands is right behind you. Let's say that you need another beer or have to use the restroom and it's still in the middle of the quarter. You can be there and back in less than 5 minutes and you won't have to climb over anyone to get out.

I can break them down in 3 set of 2 or I have 4 seats together in Section 304, Row 13.

I'm asking $62.50 a tickets. Face value is $44 a ticket. I'm being charged $100 per seat for the COA - so for 10 games that is $10 extra per ticket. And then the rest is just handling fee. I will ship for free. I expect the tickets to arrive in the next few weeks.

If anyone is interested in these tickets, please respond to jed0720@yahoo.com and let me know. I would much rather sell them to die hard Bengals fans as oppose to anyone else.

Also for anyone interested - I have some preseason game tickets for the same seat - I will sell those straight up for face value - $44. Reply to the above email address and we can work something out.

And it is first come - first serve. Don't wait to the last minute - and be sure to make reference to Bengals tickets in the subject line - so I know it from junk email.

Thanks

Last chance to sit by the aisle exit in row 13 and watch the people that are buying tickets today from Ticketmaster start their long journey to the top of the stadium.

I'm not sure why any one would want to sit in rows 30 and above when they can be in row 13 and have no one in front of them and be able to exit really quickly to the restroom and concessions stands.

Considering it was a nightmare in the 4th spot in line this morning, I wasn't able to get tickets to the first 2 packs. I did however get $58 seats to the Bills and Colts games. IF ANYONE WANTS BILLS TICKETS, I will be willing to trade only Bills tickets for either the Texans, Packers, Vikings, or Steelers. Thanks,

Lindust20

[quote name='jed0720' date='Jul 9 2005, 09:53 AM']Last chance to sit by the aisle exit in row 13 and watch the people that are buying tickets today from Ticketmaster start their long journey to the top of the stadium.

I'm not sure why any one would want to sit in rows 30 and above when they can be in row 13 and have no one in front of them and be able to exit really quickly to the restroom and concessions stands.
[right][post="112546"][/post][/right][/quote]

I'll trade you some 2 Bills tickets for your Texans tickets....mine cost $58 a piece.... :mellow:

This thread is for those who have tickets to sale or trade.

Post what you have here. If see tickets you want please pm the individual so this thread doesn't get filled up with request and is easy to read for people looking for tickets.

Once you tickets are sold/traded please edit your post to update the status so everyone will know they are no longer available.

I would like to trade 2 Bengals-Bills tickets.

$58 seats, section 339, row 32, seats 21 and 22.

Would like to get in return preferably 2 packers or vikings tickets of the same value... maybe even texans and/or steelers.

ETA: I would possibly even trade my Colts tickets for either the Vikings and Packers only..

[quote name='lindust20' date='Jul 9 2005, 12:12 PM']section 339, row 32, seats 21 and 22.....(had to get best available)
[right][post="112572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'll trade you two of the Texans tickets for the Bills tickets... Email me at jed0720@yahoo.com and we'll work out the details.

Also be sure to include Bengals tickets in the subject line...

I have 2 season tickets to the Bengals (sec 201 row 20), but did it more as a way to be able to get tickets in the future (and playoffs games :D ). Face value on the tickets is $63, but I get hit up $200 a year per seat in COA.

I go up at least once a year, so I don't know which games I'll have available, but normally I sell them to Bengals fans. I'm not trying to make a profit, just trying to break even. Right now I am selling the following games:

Preseason:
8/12 New England
9/2 Indy

Regular Season:
10/2 Houston
12/24 Buffalo

PM if you are interested and we can figure something out.

I'm trying to get rid of the New England preseason tickets. I will offer them to you guys before I put them up on Ebay. They are section 201 row 20. I am selling the preseason games below face value (the Indy one also, but that is pretty far away). Make me an offer if interested.

Guest The Carson Show
i have 4 tickets for ravens game sec 337 row 31.
will sell or will trade for tickets to minnesota,,or steelers games.
pm me if interested

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jul 19 2005, 09:30 PM']i have 2 tickets for ravens game sec 337 row 31...will trade for 2 tickets to minnesota, cleveland, indy,or browns games.
pm me if interested
[right][post="116285"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I think you missed a team, cause you said browns twice...kinda

Guest The Carson Show
i have up to 4 tickets to sell or trade for the houston texans game
sec 312
row 33
oct 2nd

pm me if interested

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='whodey24k' date='Aug 11 2005, 10:55 AM']looking to buy lot d passes for any or all of the games. PM me or email me if interested
[right][post="128723"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Ill take parking to any lots a b c or d if available. Best case is you have an extra and will also be in that lot tailgaiting and I am always game for a good pregame. You get the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived