IF YOU HAVE TICKETS TO SELL OR TRADE

jed0720

Ok, I'm dealing with my denial issues that I can't make the Vikes game and have to sell my club seats [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

Offering here this weekend first.

2 Club tickets with club access, click [url="http://www.bengals.com/tickets/clubseats.aspx"]here[/url] for info on the club

Sec 247, rows 16&17 seat 7 (one seat behind the other)

Price $225.00 for the pair, if you're in the Dayton area we can meet.

Tickets gone!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll second that.. I am in desperate need of tickets to the Steelers game. I haven't missed a game in 3 years and I don't want to break my streak. When my brother and I started going to games aout 4 yrs ago you could grab some tickets off a scalper for $20 a peice.. There is no way I can pay some crazy figure for some tickets. If you have a pair I would be extremely grateful and more than willing to buy them from you. I would expect to pay an amount over face of course. We are some of the loudest and proudest fans at the game. If anybody can help keep our streak alive it would be greatly appreciated. Please Email me at jdenton22@sprintpcs.com

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='bigfeet4real' post='172734' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:42 AM']if anybody has info on a good deal for 2 seats at the lions game PM me please, thanks.[/quote]
not trying to be a thread nazi but this is a thread for IF YOU HAVE TICKETS TO SELL OR TRADE

I will likely have one Packers ticket available for sale. Face value + shipping or will meet on game day. Section 304 row 11 seat 19.

If anyone has a pair of Packers tickets for sale, let me know via pm or email @ Bengals1@gmail.com.

I have a friend that would like to go to the Packers game, but doesn't want to sit alone.... If you have any good leads, please let me know. Thanks for your time...

Just got these tickets yesterday. They are actually Section 104, Row 28, Seats 13, 14. Asking $400 [b]or best offer...[/b]

Selling tickets because the day after I bought them off ebay my buddy was able to get better seats....

Email me at detfed91@yahoo.com if interested...can deliver them to you at game.

WHO DEY!! :headbang:

Archived